I was tagged by A Brash Attitude to do this challenge. I was cracking up the whole I was doing this because I know my paragraph makes no sense what so ever! Lets get this bad boy started!
- Write a paragraph (sounds easy, right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy?).
- By reading this, you are already signed up.
- Select at least 5 bloggers to do this challenge. They must complete it within 24 hours or else it is considered as failure.
- If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
- If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame
My silly little paragraph:.
I will not apply that “symbol” to this paragraph! I know it’s so hard to do so! But so far so good as you can spot not – that word I can’t use that’s half of two J This is too funny I’m cracking up! This paragraph is going to be so funny and ridiculous. My tag starts with F; I’m just a girl from Brooklyn who has a passion to draft about glamour. I LUST to laugh, smirk, and accomplish at making you guys HAPPY! I know this form has no factuality to it! LOL
My list of nominees: