I have been nominated for so many awards this week, and I am so honored by all whom has nominated me for these awards. I have been so busy its been crazy to find time in the day to do them all! But here I am 129AM early Tuesday morning finding the time LOL.
I want to thank Lindsay Detwiler for nominating me for the The Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award it’s such an honor to get this award, and to be able to pass it along to ten amazing other ladies. Thank you so much Lindsay, and for those who haven’t seen her blog please check it out!!! Lindsay is an author, she is so inspiring in her words, and has really great tips, and tricks to on all different topics!
What you need to do:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions they have sent you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten people
- Do you have any pets and if so, what?
I have 0 pets =( I was never allowed to have any as a kid growing up, and even now as an adult I don’t have any. I am dying for a puppy but with a full time career, and a blog that is nearly impossible right now.
- Do you have a regular blogging schedule, or do you only blog when the inspiration strikes you?
I blog at all random times. I work 5 days a week, and try to blog on my days off when I’m not running errands like a maniac on those days too. And at times when I really don’t have time to blog I will schedule my posts in advance. I find scheduling the posts to be super helpful.
- What is your favorite restaurant?
My all time favorite restaurant would have to be Destefanos it is the most amazing steakhouse in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. I am a huge meat eater, and I just love my filet mignon. HEHE
- What is your biggest, craziest life goal and why?
To strike it rich, and retire early. Ive been working since I was 15, and only at 25 I am so sick, and tired of working. Im ready to relax, and travel the world.
- If you had to pick only one adjective to describe yourself, what would you choose?
- What is your favorite place you have ever visited?
The Caribbean! I have such a soft spot for white sandy beaches, and crystal clear blue water.
- How would you describe your writing style?
I would say it is totally random. I write about all different beauty things, at all random times. I have no style per say for this blog.
- What is your favorite blog post you ever wrote so far?
My favorite blog post I have wrote to date will have to be my very first blog post I have ever done which is the beginning. the beginning to why I started this, and the beginning of this new adventure for me.
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
I have so many good memories as a kid I can’t choose my favorite. But I will say having great parents who would take me to Disney World every year as a kid from when I was 2 till I was about 16.
- If you had to give one piece of advice for living a fulfilled life, what would it be?
Treasure the small things in life. Life is not about materialistic things that we want or need. It’s about the people we have in our lives who we love, and they love us back.
My questions for you:
- What would be your dream job?
- If you can live anywhere in the world, where would you want to live?
- If you can only use one brand of product all the time what would it be?
- What is your favorite perfume?
- What do you plan on doing this summer?
- What has gotten you into blogging?
- Where do you currently live?
- Does any of your family/friends know you blog?
- What is your favorite song right now?
- What is your favorite car/dream car?
My nominations are:
- Beauty Bunny
- The Xandra Chronicles
- ALL THINGS MAKEUP, FASHION & LIFESTYLE
- Country Girl Em
- Mad Cherry
- Rambling Beauty
- buff & blend
- beatface f r i d a y y
Have so much fun! Cant wait to read your answers XO