Hi my beauty babes! I am so sorry that I haven’t been as active as I usually am in WordPress I have been so crazy busy between, work, family, and getting the much needed sleep/rest that I need. I promise Saturday/Sunday I will be on as much as possible after work!
Just the other day I posted a video of my Birchbox unboxing for the month of July, and I always love to do a written post of all the goodies I received in my box for those who haven’t seen the video 🙂
Products seen in this Birchbox
1-Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture Leave in Conditioner | Full Size $22.00 USD
- When you have fine hair (or most hair for that matter), it can be difficult to find a product that conditions hair without weighing it down. Both a detangler and protector, this lightweight spray nourishes with macadamia oil and quinoa extract, while argan oil and silk amino acids help strengthen to protect breakage. One spritz gives our hair a weightless, snag-free finish.
2-Stila Look At Me Liquid Lipstick in color Venezia | Full Size $20 USD for Trio
- We like to switch up our lip color day to day—but once we put it on, we want it to last all day long. This kit (available only at Birchbox!) meets both requirements: It comes with three bright shades of stila’s stay all day liquid lipstick. We’re not exaggerating when we say this is the most long-lasting lipstick we’ve ever tried. The creamy, matte formula glides on like a gloss—yet has the staying power of a stain—all without drying out your lips (thanks to nourishing vitamin E and avocado oil). This exclusive set includes lipstick minis in Bella (bright pink), Beso (classic red), and Venezia (bright coral)—and comes with an adorable lip-shaped clutch.
3-theBalm Cosmetics Balm Desert Bronzer/Blush in Take a Dip | Full Size $21.00 USD
- Lounging poolside in Palm Springs with the cast of Mad Men may be a fantasy, but we can still snag some of that warm desert glow with this silky shimmer powder from theBalm® cosmetics. The fade-resistant formula works as a blush and bronzer in one to give skin that fresh, sun-kissed look—even when our late-night antics leave us feeling otherwise.
4- COOLA SPF 30 Organic Makeup Setting Spray | Full Size $36.00 USD
- We’re never ones to skip a skincare step, but when we can combine them and streamline our routine, well then, all the better. Thanks to the sun protection smarties from COOLA, this weightless, matte-finish mist is changing the sunscreen game. It protects our skin with broad spectrum SPF 30 while it also sets our makeup—so contoured cheeks and perfectly executed eye shadow look just as fresh at the end of the day. Packed with cucumber and aloe vera extracts, plus hydrating hyaluronic acid, it soothes and softens skin, locks in moisture, and reduces the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles. Talk about a game changer.
5- amika Un.Done Texture Spray | Full Size $24.00 USD
- When we try for tousled, voluminous hair, we tend to look more tornado-tossed than windblown—or, just as bad, our strands stay stubbornly limp and flat. This styling spray from amika gives us loads of sexily messy, artfully effortless volume. And its so easy to use, we get just the right done-yet-undone look—without overdoing it—every time. This spray uses zeolite, a naturally occurring mineral, to build up volume. A mix of obliphica extract (sea buckthorn berry), which helps strengthen hair and boost shine, and an exclusive polymer blend help the formula bind to hair and add texture without making strands stiff, crunchy, or heavy.
Birchbox also started a partnership with benefit to sell their “There real” products, and we got a coupon where if you spend a certain amount you get a free sample size in whichever you pick.
I would rate this box 4 out of 5 stars! Like I’ve always said Ipsy has such the upper hand compared to Birchbox. I love beauty products! Makeup specifically so getting hair products, and stuff like that just doesn’t do it for me. I did get some good makeup products from Birchbox this month compared to the 2 other months so that’s why they are getting only 4 stars!
Did you like my blog post? Don’t forget to