Hey babes! This is going to be my review on my Ipsy Glam bag I received just this past Tuesday for the month of July, and their theme this month was Summer Lovin’. Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month, you get so many amazing beauty products from Ipsy!
Ipsy Glam Bag for July 2015 “Summer Lovin’
As you can see the bag comes in a cute little pink bubble wrap thingamagiggy, but when you open it thats when you get to see all the good stuff on the inside.
Every month you get a different cool makeup bag that is perfect to store any of the products you use in the bag. Its great to take it on the go throw it in your purse, and your set! As you can see this bag really is very summery in favor of there summer theme for July!
Summer Lovin’ guys!
The 5 products I have received this month!
Products received in July’s glam bag:
1. pūr~lisse- pūr~delicate gentle soymilk cleanser & makeup remover.
- Appreciate your skin, don’t irritate it. Cleanse the day away in one simple step with this sulfate-free blend of Soy Milk, Whole Oat and White Tea. This gentle cleanser leaves your face silky soft, without a trace of impurity. The 4-in-1 sulfate free & non-drying formula gently washes away dirt and makeup (even mascara!), while soothing and toning skin.
2. ‘Tini Beauty Eyetini Swizzle Stick Eyeliner in Blue Hawaiian
- This long-lasting transfer-resistant eyeliner glides on smooth and stays put. Blue Hawaiian serves up a matte opaque pool blue shade that adds instant pop that’s perfect for a vibrant summer look.
- Allows precise application for striping and cat eyes.
- Mechanical pencil that never needs sharpening!
3. tarte deluxe Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer in Park Ave Princess
- tarte’s best-selling, multi-tasking bronzer is formulated to blend and build your perfect level of uniform bronze. Available in the signature park ave princess™ radiant bronze shade, the waterproof formula adds instant warmth and dimension across a variety of skin tones as Amazonian clay helps improve skin clarity, texture and tone for an overall lit from within complexion.
4. Jor’el Parker Classico Perfume
- Exotic, inspiring, and full of surprises, Classico whisks you away from the day-to-day. Indulge in the spicy seduction of Indian Tuberose, the striking and sweet sensation of Turkish Cyclamen and the purifying calm of Spanish Mandarin.
5. Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Lip Balm
- Formula: Hydrating formula to leave lips feeling silky smooth with a hint of color. Bombshell Application: Apply to top and bottom lips for full coverage. Bombshell Tip: Reapply as needed to keep lips hydrated all day!
I cannot express any more then I already have in my previous posts that I LOVE Ipsy! The reason why I love them so much is because they give you ALL beauty products in comparison to Birchbox. This is only my second Ipsy but every single time I’ve gotten it I have loved every single item that I received in my glam bag. Birchbox should take some pointers because I DO NOT want hair products, or skin products! Just give me makeup dammit! LOL
Hope you loved this post! And if you haven’t already please participate in my TOO FACED COSMETIC GIVEAWAY!! There is only 3 days left to enter!!
Did you like my blog post? Don’t forget to