WOOF! Yet another award! You guys are killing me with kindness with all these awards, but I LOVE it! The award i have been nominated for today is nothing other then the Beauty Blogger Award from the beautiful Rhia. Please check out her blog she has a great one here people! And thanks girl for this amazing nomination you are the bomb dot com! So lets get this party started!
1. Tag the blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer the questions you were given.
3. Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion
4. Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them.
Questions from Rhia:
1. What makeup do you wear on a regular day (e.g. before heading to school/work)?
- Some days just eyeliner, and mascara. If its a nice day out, and not 93 degrees like it is right now in NYC then I would go with a little BB cream, blush, eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara. Basically the works LOL
2. When was your last beauty splurge and what did you purchase?
- I did a little tiny splurge on NYX products Monday! Post coming soon =)
3. Help! I’m looking for a new eyeliner, preferably one that’s long lasting and works well for lids that tend to get oily. What would you recommend?
- I would highly recommend Urban Decays 24/7 Velvet eyeliner, it is amazing! It does need to be sharpened if you are going to purchase it so make sure you purchase there Grindhouse sharpener too!
4. Water lining. With it or over it?
- So OVER it! My water line is way too watery for me to ever put eyeliner there its so frustrating, UGH!
5. Describe your go to “casual” outfit.
- Jeans/shorts, t-shirt, and flip flops!
6. Do you call jean leggings “jeggings” *cringes*? Be honest!
- I don’t even wear these things called jeggings or even own a pair LOL there shouldn’t be an in between I’m either wearing leggings, or jeans there is no in between here LOL
7. What’s your all time favorite beauty brand?
- I would say NYX they have such affordable good quality makeup.
8. You’re stuck on a deserted island. What beauty product will you take with you? You can only take 1!
- Chapstick! Because these lips always dry out way to fast!
9. When it comes to jewelry, do you prefer silver or gold?
- I would go with silver. I think gold is way to tacky unless its rose gold.
10. Who’s your celebrity style muse, if any?
- I am going to go with none! I really don’t follow celebrity styles like that.
I nominate whomever would like to do this award with Rhia’s questions because her questions were different, and awesome! Hope you enjoyed reading loves Xo
Did you like my blog post? Don’t forget to