Hi Loves! So I have been nominated once again for The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award X4. This time around I have been nominated by the amazing Natalie Davis for this award today. If you haven’t checked out her awesome blog please do so because she is one of my favorites!
1.Thank the person who has nomainted you, and put a link to their on your blog post.
2.Put the award logo on your blog post.
3.Answer the 10 questions the person who nomainted you sent you.
4.Nominate 10 bloggers, and contact them, so they can know of the award.
5.Make up 10 new questions for your nominees.
Questions from Natalie:
-What was the first makeup product you ever bought?
- Oh man I honestly can’t even remember because it was such a long time ago, but if I had to choose one item it would probably be a lipstick or lip gloss.
-How did you come up with your blog title?
- I originally wanted Beginner Beauty but someone already had it so I needed to think outside of the box on this one.
-What do you enjoy most about makeup?
- I enjoy that you can do so many looks, and look totally different.
-You can only have three more makeup products for the rest of your life, and what would they be?
- & lip balm
-What is your least favorite makeup product?
- I don’t know if this counts but ELFS make up brush cleaner LOL
-When did you start wearing makeup, and what did you wear?
- When I was a teen probably like 15 or 16, and I honestly don’t remember.
-What inspires you in life?
- What inspires me is that everyday is a new day when we wake up, and theres no better feeling then that.
-You can have three wishes that will come true. What would they be?
- Get engaged/married
- For my blog to blow up, and become popular
- To have my own house with a puppy.
-What is your favorite Disney movie?
- Pocahontas hands down by far the best!
-Have you been to Disney? If so, how many times?
- Yes my parents both took me every single year to Disney World since I was able to walk until right about age 16.
Hope you enjoyed!
Did you like my blog post? Don’t forget to