Hello my loves!
I am so sorry I haven’t been on enough to read all your wonderful posts! I try my best in between work, and when I eventually get home from work to make it my duty to read as many posts, comment on them ,and reply to all my notifications as I can. I honestly am a little over whelmed because work, and personal life is just taking over so much these last 2 weeks I don’t even feel like I have enough time to blog. I wanted to do my July empties last night, and have it up for today but that didn’t even happen because when I got home I basically showered, and passed out. I said to myself today I need to get myself a calendar book to put all the posts down on certain days that I am going to do them so I feel less overwhelmed and more organized, hopefully that works!
Anyways! Back to the real reason why I’m here right now! LOL
I have been nominated by the amazing L
- What book most changed the way you think about life and why?
- This might sound so silly but I would have to go with Charlie, and the Chocolate Factory. It was my first chapter book I ever read, and after that I always wanted to read. PS Its still one of my favorite books to read too!
2. What is your favorite picnic food?
- Believe it or not I have never had a picnic before! But if I could go with one food to eat I would go with a fresh turkey sandwich!
3. What is your favorite place in your hometown?
- There is so many awesome places in Brooklyn I just cant choose! But if I had to choose I would go with the beach I wish I was able to go everyday.
4. What was your favorite food as a child?
- Mac and cheese wins this one.
5. Which celebrity would you be most likely to be friends with?
- Jennifer Aniston I feel like we would have so much in common.
6. What song summarizes your life motto?
- I don’t have a song that summarizes my life, yet!
7. What was the best class you ever took?
- In junior high school we got to take a cooking class it was definitely one of my favorites. After we cooked it we were able to eat it, and that was the best part.
8. Who has inspired you the most in your life?
- All of you wonderful people for being so supportive of me, and my blog! You are all so amazing, and thank you for that! Xo
9. Tell us something that has made you laugh in the past week.
- Mu boyfriend has made me laugh a lot today. As we speak and as I write this we are on this crazy one day road trip!
10. What is your favorite thing about summer?
- Being able to go in the beach, and pool its the best part of summer of course!
Again a big THANK YOU to Lindsay she has been so awesome with these different questions I loved doing this award! Xo