I have made a executive decision here people LOL as I have been getting nominated for so many awards lately I have made Wednesdays, Award Wednesdays starting TODAY! Over the last few days I have received 3 awards, and I figured since I don’t have the other posts I wanted to do prepared yet (at work, shh!) today is a good day to do awards! Woo!
I have been nominated by the lovely Priti for the Premio Dardos Award & Versatile Blogger Award!! How awesome is that?! I am so excited to do this nomination because I never been nominated for The Premio Dardos award before!! If you have never seen Priti’s blog before it is totally awesome, and all FOOD inspired for all my FOODIES out there! For those who have never heard of this award before kinda like myself here is a good breakdown of what this award stands for:
The Premio Dardos Award exists to acknowledge the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.
How awesome is this award?! Have any of you buys been nominated for this award yet?! I would love to know!
I have also been very lucky to be once again nominated for the Beauty Blogger award by the amazing A from
Award #1 The Premio Dardos Award
The rules are:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
Nominations will be placed at the end! I am going to do nominations for all 3 awards at one time 🙂
Award #2 Versatile Blogger Award
The rules are:
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you by thanking them and posting a link to their blog.
- Share 10 interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 more bloggers. (You may want to let them know that they have been nominated by commenting in one of their posts.)
Facts About Me:
- I am not into any kind of sports, I honestly dislike all sports! Terrible I know!
- I have only seen like 3 concerts in my lifetime LOL
- Ive been Britney Spears when I was 10, and all I got to say is BLAHH what was I thinking LOL
- I seen Rihanna, and Eminem last summer. Eminem was pretty good! Rihanna does not impress me sorry.
- The third concert I’ve seen which was the best of all of them was Lil Wayne. Lil Wayne your probably thinking?! Yes Lil Wayne he sounds exactly like he does on the radio, and is a awesome performer.
- I havent ate fast food (McDonalds, Burger King) in probably almost a year!
- Two weeks ago I encountered food poisoning for the very first time.
- My boyfriends, and I anniversary is on December 25th (Christmas) & it is going to be 6 years this Christmas since we’ve been together.
- I leave for Dominican Republic in a month and a week from now! WOO! I WONT be blogging that week BTW LOL
- I still have my original AOL email address when we all used have to AIM to instant message one another LOL
Award #3 The Beauty Blogger Award
1) State the name of the blogger that nominated you.
2) Answer the questions you were given.
3) Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
4) Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5) Let the bloggers know that you nominated them.
- You step into Sephora/drugstore, what section (brand/makeup item) do you rush for? Sephora scares me LOL it definitely overwhelms me! If im stepping into a drug store its either NYX or Maybelline.
- What is your favorite to summer makeup product? I would say my Urban Decay makeup setting spray because in this heat it makes it last a little bit longer.
- What is on your summer beauty product wishlist? I have been dying to buy Nars $50 USD Kabuki Brush!
- What is a makeup product/trend you are looking forward to for the fall? I don’t think I have a specific makeup trend that I am looking for this fall per say!
- If you had your own beauty line that consisted of one beauty product, which product would it be (i.e., lipstick, nail polish, foundation, blush, perfume, etc) I would love a line of lipsticks! I know what colors I would do, and what I would name my brand LOL
- What is your favorite summer-fall transition nail polish color? I love going into Red, and oranges for fall!
- What is your favorite summer pedicure color? Hot pink! I am totally wearing hot pink right now! LOL
- Summer eye shadows, shimmer or matte? I would say both! It depends on how i’m feeling that day!
- Bold lip, or ‘my lips but better’ for everyday wear (name the corresponding lipstick color)? I would go with my lips but better! If i’m feeling daring I would try a bold lip. I don’t think I have ever gone that bold before now that i’m thinking about it!
- What is your opinion on the strobing trend, and do you ‘participate’ in this trend? I have tried to “Strob” before with L’Oreal’s Lumi, and I have no idea if I’m doing it right LOL
- Lindsay Detwiler
- Tempted By Makeup 💄👄💋
Those are the 10 that I choose for these awards they all have amazing blogs so everyone should check them out, and be-friend them! I hope you all have so much fun doing these awards.