Its here, its here, its FINALLY here! For those who didnt watch my August Ipsy Glambag video from last week (which you should totally watch it now) I was ranting, and raving how my Birchbox this month basically got LOST in space, or just in another state. I was shocked that my Ipsy Glam Bag came before my Birchbox!! (Say What?!)
For those who are unsure of what Birchbox is Ill be glad to fill you in now! Its a monhtly beauty box that it is only $10 a month, you fill out a profile to which suits you, and then you wait for your awesome delivery of personalized samples of all different beauty products. You get about 5 different products, some full sized, and some sample size. If you would like to sign up for Birchbox please do so right HERE with my personalized link!
For those who haven’t seen my August Birchbox Unboxing YouTube video yet check it out below to see me open my box in real time! But for those who prefer reading about it then do your thing, and keep reading beauties!
This months Birchbox is a very special Birchbox, and one that I ADORE very much! I got the curated Guest Editor Birchbox for August with the hostess with the mostess being nothing then NICOLE RICHIE (woohoo, loud applause) Nicole Richie has picked 5 of her favorite beauty products that guaranteed to make your look “POP”. For those who have not a clue to whom Nicole Richie is (Time to get out from living underneath that rock LOL) she is a American fashion designer, author, actress, television personality, and daughter to Lionel Richie. She also had her own show way back when with Paris Hilton called the Simple Life, and now currently has her own spin off on VH1 called Candidly Nicole.
This box is so Nicole Richie pink, and bubbly just like her personality with a awesome personalized note inside!
- St. Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion $25.00 USD
- Typically, self-tanner and water don’t play well together, but now, the self-tanning game has officially changed (and this is a win-win). Applied in the shower, this innovative lotion, formulated with all-natural DHA, delivers a buildable, natural-looking glow. And sweet almond oil leaves skin smooth, nourished, and healthy-looking. Simply apply in the shower, leave on for three minutes, and rinse. Now if only all of our beauty and grooming routines were as low maintenance…
- Anyone who’s suffered from chapped cheeks or painful redness after using a rough facial scrub knows that not all exfoliators are created equal. This powerful microdermabrasion treatment instantly brightens all skin types by gently buffing away dead skin cells, revealing radiant, healthy skin underneath. All-natural jojoba, aloe vera, and chamomile soothe, soften, and refresh this newly exposed skin. Over time, it even reduces the appearance of fine lines, acne marks, and discoloration. The best part? No appointment-making hassle or big spend necessary: The citrus-scented exfoliant is designed to mimic in-office treatments but can be used at home.
- LAQA & Co. Charm School Kit (Set of 3 usually) $20.00 USD color is Humble Brag
- With their substantial charms (read: easy application and gorgeous color), these multitasking crayons from LAQA & Co. have certainly won us over. Each creamy formula works as both cheek and lip color, and the sleek gold crayon makes it ultraeasy to dab on. This set includes crayons in three flattering hues: Cray-Cray (coral peach), Mixtape (ruby rouge), and Humble Brag (blush pink). Added bonus? It comes with a beautifully designed clutch painted by Australian New York-based artist Kate Shaw.
- Rene Furterer LISSEA Leave-in Smoothing Fluid $31.00 USD
- We put our hair through a lot each day, from tight ponytails to bike helmets to windy car rides. But of all the stressors, heat styling tops the list. This lightweight fluid contains a thermal protecting complex that shields hair from heat damage as well as humidity, leaving hair smooth and glossy rather than, well, fried. Avocado oil hydrates, natural alkekenge extract smooths and controls frizz, and a blend of bergamot, ginger, vanilla, and musk leaves behind a light, delicious scent.
- We’d gladly trade in our crowded subway seat for a dreamy gondola ride; forego our Netflix binges in favor of viewing Renaissance masterpieces; and treat our taste buds to indulgent gelato instead of our trusty friends Ben and Jerry. It’s true, we’ve got a serious case of wanderlust with one destination in mind: Venice. And we’d be packing our passports right now if not for the airfare. So until we save up, we’ll channel that romance and beauty through our fingertips—and toes—courtesy of this ravishing red shade from the Venice Collection.
Thats all folks! I would love to know what you guys got in your Birchbox for the month of August if it wasn’t the Candidly Nicole box so please comment below with your products, or blog link 😘😘