Hello beautiful people!
Three posts in 1 day, woof I am pooped!! HAHA But I want to thank the beautiful for tagging me to do this Question & Answers Tag. Which I am super excited for because this tag asks some pretty awesome questions!
1.Respond and rework: Answer all the questions and change one of them to your own.
2.Tag seven other awesome people!
Here are the questions:
1.What are you wearing today?
- I am keeping it simple today because Ive cleaning my house (bleaching everything LOL) making YouTube videos, and writing blog posts all day. Todays outfit is just pink shorts, and a simple black tee with my blue coach flip flops.
- My hair is straight today, but if you want to know the color my hair is brown with a blonde ombre.
3.Morning go to?
- The bathroom! LMAO 🙈 But NO not what your thinking just a morning sprinkle LOL
4.If you could live anywhere in the world besides where you live now, where would you live and why?
- I would definitely go somewhere warm because New York is freezing for 6 months out of the year, and I HATE it!
5.What would you like to learn to do?
- Speak a different language I would love to learn Spanish, and Italian.
6.If you had a million dollars, what would you buy?
- I would pay off my car, my credit card, then buy myself a house somewhere NOT in NY thats affordable.
7.What are you listening to right now?
- I am playing iTunes Radio on my phone, and the song that is playing is Afrojack- Summerthing!
8.What are your essentials while traveling?
- Clothing for where ever Im going, bathing suit, shampoo, conditioner, brush, toothbrush, sunscreen, and maybe my straightener, and makeup.
9.Which job did you want to do when you were a kid?
- I always wanted to be a doctor, and I still do.
10.What’s your most challenging goal right now?
- Getting everything I need to get done before I go on vacation in 2 week, and this new job I start in about a week!
11.Name a few things you can’t live without?
- My car, music, toothbrush/tooth paste, deterrent, and perfume LOL
12.How was your childhood?
- For the most part I had an awesome childhood. My parents are divorced (whose aren’t these days anyway) but that really didn’t effect me much. I had awesome friends, cool toys, and did good in school.
13.What would you like to have in your hands right now?
- A strawberry banana fruit smoothie LOL
14.What would you like to get rid of?
- All the excess fat I have on my body would be nice. All a girl wants is a flat tummy is that too much to ask for LOL
15.What are you most excited about?
- Going to the Dominican Republic in 2 weeks, and starting my new job next week.
16.What’s your favorite type of music?
- Dance, house, EDM, pop, and just started loving country.
17.What’s your goal in life?
- To be happy all the time, successful in my career, and carefree.
18.What’s the last movie you saw?
- The last movie I seen was definitely some random movie on lifetime LOL
19.What’s the last dream you had?
- Holy moly I don’t even know, sorry!
20.What was the last trip you had?
- I want to say last year? We went to Nassau, Bahamas we stayed at Sandals Royal Bahamian it was pretty nice, but the best part of the trip was going to Atlantis Paradise Island.
I am going to nominate only 5:
Have fun doing this ladies!! XO I had some fun doing this thanks to Natalie 😘