Good morning beauty bunnies!!
Before I start my day I wanted to make sure I had this post up of Interview That Blogger since I will be a little MIA today. I start my new job tomorrow so there are a million things I need to do before then in prep for tomorrow. (Steam my work clothes, choose an outfit for tomorrow, do my dishes, go to the mall, and spend some time with boyfriend, and friends on the boat today) WOOF that is A LOT, and I need to do it all today!!
This weeks Interview That Blogger is going to be with an awesome girl named Leanne from Frothy Blends of Days, and for those who haven’t met Leanne or want to know more about her, and her awesome blog you can keep reading right below to find out! 😘
1- Let’s start off by getting to know you! Tell me about yourself:
- Let’s start from the very basic… My name is Leanne and I am 21 years old living on the island of Malta. I have just graduated from University as an English and geography teacher. During my free time I love cooking all types of food and nibbles for my family; reading books; watching films (I mostly like thrillers but it depends on the mood); writing; and working out. I’m into performing arts; I took a drama course and I used to dance (had to stop because of my studies hoping to resume if my career permits!). I love trying out different cuisines and doing new exciting things 🙂 Regarding my character, I describe myself as sensitive, super caring, outgoing, and determined. I just love meeting new people and socializing. I can be a bit of a freak sometimes too :p jumping and fooling around when I’m in a good mood. There are some things that get me nervous such as not having a plan! I like to organize my things and have an idea of how to go about my day. Ermm…did not realize I said so much! Next question…2- Tell us about your blog, and what it’s all about?
- Well, my blog (Frothy Blends of Days) reflects my world. I have different sections in which I post things I try myself, tips, favourites, or something interesting I encounter on my daily experiences. You can read about fitness, different looks for different occasions, recipes I try, local events I attend, my own writings, and other random things I feel like sharing 🙂 However, I wish to improve on my blog – in fact I was thinking of adding something new soon enough!3- What inspired you to start blogging?
- I always had this love for writing and the dream of being inspirational in some way to others around me. I never had the time to dedicate myself fully to this but finally my studies are over for now! (want to take my Masters degree eventually). In being truthful, I also had started a blog some time ago but gave up on anyone reading it – I wanted it to work this time and to do one of the many things I love doing no matter what others may think – writing and being creative 🙂 Also, I admired bloggers for their style; creativity; originality; and beautiful things they shared online, wanting to be part of this community.4- How long have you been blogging for?
- Just recently… I think it has been about a month now. Like I said, I had a blog some time ago but I only posted a maximum of 4/5 posts, lasting approximately two weeks.5- If you’re not blogging what else interests you?
- I pretty much covered this in the first question haha… Trying out new recipes, looking up some stuff on the internet or watching tutorials, indulging in a new series, experimenting with make up and hairstyles, taking photos, shopping!6- What tips can you give for fellow beginner bloggers?
- First of all, do not fool yourself into thinking that blogging does not involve dedication and effort – so be sure you are ready to dedicate time to it and take it seriously. Believe in what you post and try to make it easy and fun to read by including some side jokes or personal thoughts. Original and clear pictures/photos also help 🙂 Don’t give up at the first hitch… Give it some time and you’ll get there 😉 I’m a beginner myself so most probably I need tips myself haha… but this is what I’ve learnt so far.7- What are your three favorite go to beauty products?
- Mascara, blush (in fact I carry a small brush with some blush on it wherever I go haha, just in case), and a long-lasting nude/pinkish lipstick to go with every outfit.8- Do you have any favorite YouTubers or bloggers here on WordPress?
- Yes, indeed 🙂 There is ‘Makeup w/ Lauren’ https://makeupwithlauren.wordpress.com/, ‘Clothes To You’ by Elizabeth T https://clothestoyouuu.wordpress.com/, ‘A Pretty Penny’ http://aprettypennyblog.com/, ‘Beauty Aperitif’ https://beautyaperitif.wordpress.com/, and without doubt the host…’BeginnerBeaute’ by Felicia Gentile 🙂9- Where do you see your blog in 12 months from now?
- Hopefully, with a greater number of followers who give me their feedback :)… having my own domain… and improved with additional sections, more creative and interesting posts, and with different things to offer to the ones who love and support my blog. Maybe contacted by some important people to write reviews or report on some events – that would be a milestone! 🙂10- Are you subscribed to any subscription boxes? (Birchbox, Ipsy, ETC)
- No, I am currently not… but maybe I will – and this is my shortest answer.
I hope you all enjoyed Leanne’s interview just as much as I did! Isn’t she a sweetheart?! For everyone who hasn’t seen Leanne’s blog make sure you click HERE, and go check her out!! If you would like to participate in Interview That Blogger which features every Monday please send me an email at BeginnerBeaute@Yahoo.com ! XO