Hello beauty babes 😘! Long time no see loves! Work + life=Pure madness & not enough sleep. Work has me super busy, and by the time I get home everyday I want to do nothing but sleep💤. But since its been a while, and Ive missed you guys Ive decided why the hell not post something tonight! WOO!
I haven’t posted my Ipsy or Birchbox subscriptions since September, and I am definitely going out of order right how, but whatever✋🏼I started using a lot of my products that Ive received so I don’t have any photos taken by me here, unfortunately.
This months theme is positive force – Harness the power of beauty and inspire your confidence with this month’s samples.
Do you feel those positive vibes that this box gives off?! So pink, so fun, and it makes me want to give everyone the peace sign!
I received some pretty awesome stuff this month, and even got to pick a fancy mascara for the feature product of the month. What I really wanted to try was Benefit’s Rollerlash mascara but they got snatched up super quick, and I got stuck with this.
stila huge™ extreme lash mascara:
- Sometimes you want mascara that adds just a hint of extra volume and color. For all the other times, there’s this super-bold option that renders faux lashes obsolete. This ink-like mascara goes big in every way—just one coat gives you jet-black color and a major boost in volume, curl, and length. The conditioning, lightweight formula is smudge-proof and clump-proof—resulting glossy and soft lashes coat after coat. $23.00USD
Honestly I was NOT impressed with this mascara at all! It did NOTHING for my eyelashes, and I was pretty disappointed. I LOVE Stila, and have other Stila mascaras. I was expecting serious volume/lift, and that wasn’t the case at all. My Maybelline does a better job then this mascara does.
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
- Like a sturdy roll of duct tape, this multitasking spray is the ultimate quick-fix product. Part dry shampoo, part texturizer, its unique formula soaks up oils in grimy hair, and gives your flattened, blown-out coif an instant dose of altitude. Waking up late never felt so serene. Patented polymers absorb oil to give hair a rough-and-tumble texture, while adding a bit of hold to keep things in place—all without the powdery residue that some dry shampoos leave behind. $42.00USD
Ive tried a few dry shampoos/texturizing spray before that Ive received from Birchbox, and I would say this one is definitely my favorite. It doesn’t turn my hair white like other dry shampoo’s do for example Tresemme’s dry shampoo turns my hair super white if I don’t brush it in well, but it also leaves my hair a little sticky which I don’t like. But this smells nice, and works like a charm! I would definitely buy this product but its $42.00!! Isn’t that crazy?! But you get what you pay for, and if you don’t want white fluffy stuff in your hair then you buy the good stuff.
Manna Kadar Lip Locked
- On busy mornings (aka almost every morning), we prefer a routine that’s as brief and streamlined as humanly possible. Enter this all-in-one lip product from Manna Kadar. A primer, lip stain, and gloss in one, it eliminates the need for a hefty makeup bag but ensures that your lips stay lusciously vibrant all day long (and well into the night too). The paraben-free formula delivers a rich, long-lasting hue with a matte finish, while vitamins A and E keep lips soft and smooth. $24.00USD
This sample that I received was not full size! It was more of super small sample size that can fit right in the palm of your hand. Im not to sure what color I received because its not even on the packaging, but I’m going to go with a nude sort of color? It doesn’t smell like anything, applies to your lips nicely, and the best part it isn’t sticky, woohoo!
BioRepublic Skincare Cucumber Breeze Soothing Fiber Mask Set
- Save your veggies for your salad – cucumber slices are getting a serious upgrade. These soothing sheet masks bring the spa to us via natural cucumber extract, plumping plant collagen, and healing vitamin E. The powerful antioxidants and cooling powers of cucumber tighten pores, reduce the appearance of lines, and calm our stressed-out complexions, leaving us with smooth, happy skin. Who knew one little veggie could do all that? $14.50 USD
This mask was such a pain to unfold! I ripped it trying to peel it apart to be able to put it on my face. This mask does smell super good, and made my skin feel fresh, and relaxed. I wore this mask for about a 1/2 hour, and I looked so silly as you can see right below!
As you can see I ripped it right near the left nostril cheek LOL and it was so hard to stay around my mouth it kept sliding down, and even went into my mouth a few times when I was trying to talk. But I can’t say it plumped my skin or reduced my lines because they give you one, and it was worn for 30 minutes.
Avène Thermal Spring Water 5.29 oz
- Dermatologists and beauty editors agree: this hydrating mist is your best bet for curing dryness and irritation in a snap. Bottled from the medicinal springs of Avène, France, it’s rich in minerals that rebalance all kinds of troubled skin. It’s clinically proven to soothe the redness and stinging associated with sunburn, eczema, and other skin conditions. Use it as a morning toner or a mid-day skin refresher. $12.50 USD
I LOVE that this spray really does make your skin feel super refreshed. I used this a few times when it was just too hot in October, I know in October WTF?! And it just cooled down my skin, and made me feel so much better at work. I also sometimes use it before bed after I wash my face because it can be used as a toner. Would I buy this thermal spring water spray again? Sure, but most likely in the summer time when its hot out! $12 isn’t that bad!
This is it for October’s Birchbox, and all the awesome positive beauty vibes it gave us this month I hope you all enjoyed.
Have you tried any of these awesome products?
What do you think about them?
Until next time love bugs 😘