Hello my beauty queens! How is everyone doing on this Tuesday that really feels like a Thursday 🤔. Today feels weird, but not a bad weird, but a great weird because this is my first real Im back beauty post in like FOREVERRRRRR!!!
I have re-broken my blogging cherry😮👏🏼👏🏼
I recently told myself Felicia you are not spending anymore money on makeup until further notice (Which it has been VERY hard, and I definitely did have some slip ups LOL) Every week or I should say every pay check I was splurging on makeup to just keep up with this blog, and that was definitely not necessary. Luckily for me I had a lot of Birchbox points, and I was ready to buy something with them (No $$ out of my pocket, woohoo) So I used my points, and purchased:
If you buy this full size its $24.00
- Consider this mascara the no-fuss alternative to falsies. It deals lashes a one-two punch, adding both length and volume to keep them looking anything but lackluster. We love how the long-wearing formula doesn’t run or smudge, even after a whole day of wear, and gives our lashes a natural-looking curl without weighing them down. The unique definition-enhancing brush lifts and separates each and every lash, even the tiny ones at the corners of your eyes, and the jet-black color makes eyes pop—it’s especially great when you’re trying to achieve a dramatic night out look. You’ll have to convince your friends that you’re not sporting faux lashes.
Yes the hype of this mascara is REAL! I know Im a little late but I needed to do a review on it because its amazing. The reviews are 100% true there is nothing like this mascara. Especially for myself because I have little to no lashes! As you can see below
- Truly does lift, curl, and volumizes
- Boosts your length beyond belief
- Separates the lashes; does not clump
- Makes my baby lashes look amazing
- The tip of the wand is amazing for getting bottom lashes
- Silicone wand
- Don’t need to wear falsies
- NOT waterproof
- DOES smudge if you have watery eyes (which is my problem)
- Not a morning mascara ⬆️
- Such a small bottle
- Can be expensive
- The formula seemed to dry up already (Had it since August)
Overall I highly recommend this mascara it is one of the best high end mascaras I own! I will definitely be re-purchasing the full size bottle shortly since it makes my baby lashes look amazing! Look how great it makes my eyelashes look!
There are a handful of places to get this mascara, and I recommend everyone to try it at least once! They do have sample sizes that they in store, and that’s what I would recommend to purchase to see if you like it first before dishing out the $24 USD for full size. 💄
Have you tried this product before?! I would love to know what you think comment below ⬇️
PS Feels AMAZING to be back XOXO
Don’t forget to follow!