The month of November is my favorite for around this time of year. I feel like no one appreciates the mid fall moment we have going on right now. Halloween is over now everyone jumps right to Christmas stuff. But what happen to the appreciation and fallspiration of everything in between these two holidays.(YES, I just made fallspiration up, thank you!) Hmm like I don’t know Thanksgiving?! Or the crisp cool air we have right now, and not the frigid cold. How about the leave’s that are still on the trees that are finally turning that pretty yellow to orange color I love so much 😍😍
In appreciation to fall I wanted to share with you all my favorite fall candles from Bath, and Body Works. I went Bath, and Body works crazy these last 2 months I think my friends are ready to kill me from going back and forth to the mall! 🙈. Every time I got an awesome coupon I would go and buy candles, or wall flowers. I definitely made out like a bandit because a lot of my coupons were 25-40% off then I had an additional $10 off of everything, plus a free lotion coupon. RANDOM FACT: The burn time is like 60 hours on these candles isn’t that amazing?! This sums up my fall shopping 😂
- Gather- Marshmellow Fireside
- Cheers- Mulled Wine
- Radiant Red Maple
- Marshmellow Fireside (YES again)
- Sweater Weather
- Wine Cellar
Obviously as you can tell from my list Marshmellow Fireside, and Wine are my two favorites. These candles are super affordable, and everytime I’ve bought candles from there, there is always candle deals (2 for 24 USD or buy two get the third candle free. They usually price at $22 USD a candle). Now let’s break down these scents down:
- Marshmellow Fireside- Toasted Marshmellows & sumptuous vanilla cream blend into the comforting scent of smoldering wood. (This reminds me of going to Pennsylvania and making smores by the fire 😍)
- Mulled Wine- Cheers! Raise a glass with family & friends to notes of red fruit, mulled apples & saffron spice. (This is my happy smell! Whenever I smell this candle it puts a huge smile on my face, everytime😁)
- Radiant Red Maple- Create a fall feeling with a blend of crisp red McIntosh apples, smoky woods, & toasted Marshmellow. (When I smelt this candle in the store I knew I had to have it! I also bought the wallflowers to plug into my walls with this smell, and it just reminds me of being upstate in the fall with all the amazing aromas)
- Sweater Weather- Snuggle up with a cozy blend of aromatic eucalyptus, juniper berry, and fresh sage. (I wait for this candle all year to come back around it just reminds me of wearing a big cozy sweater, and going for a walk upstate)
- Wine Cellar- A blend of warm cedar wood, red fruit and precious saffron. (This one is super similar to mulled wine, and almost smells exactly the same. My boyfriend said it should have a hint of dust it in because wine cellars are dusty, men😑. But this one is my little slice of heaven too).
I did have another candle Pumpkin Peacan Waffles, and the name explained it all! But last Friday when I was working from home I had my laptop on my little coffee table and forgot the candle was sitting behind it. I pushed the laptop back and crash, boom the candle breaks, and there was a million pieces of glass all over my living room. I really loved this candle before I burned it because it made the house smell amazing. After I burned it it had a weird burned smell on the wax itself and took the smell away from the candle. But I did save it! I took off all the remaining glass from around the candle, and chopped it up into cubes. I will be melting this left over wax 🤗
The last 10 times I went into Bath and Body works it just smelt amazing in there, and I needed to know where this amazing smell was coming from! I hunted down my nearest associate (Jimmy from the Bath, and Body Works at Tanger Deer Park Outlets) and asked him where is this amazing STRONG smell coming from?! Turns out they use oil burners throughout the store to turn you on! The one that they had was beautifully decorated for fall/winter with little cute snowman, and it flowed from the tea light below. I then asked him I want one of these I need to purchase this now can I?! NO, no you cannot! As Bath, and Body Works does NOT sell these cool oil burning contraptions anymore for safety reasons, blah blah blah. But as determined as I was to get my hands on this black market Bath, and Body works oil burner I started to do my research. I finally found one on eBay, obvisouly there are all over priced because you can’t find them anywhere, but I found one that was being sold for a decent price, and hit BUY IT NOW as fast as I could! This was my end result:
Now the second issue I faced was where in the world do I buy this oil in the flavors I want?! They were selling on eBay, but $50 for two teeny tiny bottles?! It was not happening, and I’m not too sure what’s wrong with these people selling them for that much. You can keep your over priced oil, no thanks ✋🏼
💡💡💡Lupole alert! Then it hit me! Hello the wall flowers they sell are oil! Hello there affordable oil too 6 for $24 USD or 4 for $20 USD, and you can pick an unlimited variety of scents! So this is what I did:
- I bought the wall flowers.
- Took out the sponge with plyers.
- BAM! Poured the oil into my little glass dish.
I finally had my oil burner I’ve been dying for, woohoo! 😊 I highly recommend everyone to go one buy one! Then maybe Bath and Body Works will come back out with them (Fingers Crossed!).
I got all the awesome scents I wanted (Wine Cellar, Marshmellow Fireside, Lakeside Cabin, I know I have a PROBLEM here people🙈) all for an affordable price! This oil burner just takes the oil + tea light, and you are all good to go for the most aromatic house you have ever experienced in your life!
Honestly these should make a comeback into the Bath and Body Works stores! I think they would make a killing if they actually featured them. When they were out the first time around I had no idea these existed, and that’s unfortunate.
This is my fall full loaded edition of how I am all ready for fall, and enjoying every moment of it before it’s gone until next year. ❤️❤️
What do you think of Bath, and Body works candles, and etc? Comment below 😘
PS Don’t forget to ENTER MY BEAUTY GIVEAWAY XO