Happy Monday baby loves!!
I hope everyone had an awesome weekend! I know I did!
This weekend we celebrated my sisters birthday, and she slept at my house the whole weekend which was nice. Friday night I took her to Saks Off Fifth Avenue in Long Island to buy her a Michael Kors bag for her birthday (What a great sister I am, thank you!). Of course I couldn’t go home without buying myself something so I went into Ulta and got myself the 12 Days of Beauty by Ulta (Which is amazing so far!). How cute is it though?!
Saturday night we celebrated her birthday in NYC at LAVO Italian Restaurant & Nightclub New York, and the food was amazing! Unfortunately she is only 18 so we couldnt go to the nightclub part (Which is A-OK with me, as Im over that whole club scene).
Enough about my eventful weekend, and lets get to the real reason why we are all here now! For Interview That Blogger With Sam from Short Girl Sam whose is a lifestyle, fashion, beauty blogger like most of us here today! (Applause, WOOHOO)!!!
- Hi, I am Sam. I’m the oldest of three siblings. I’ve gone to 4 different schools but participated in 5 (elementary school, middle school, high school, a private high school, and online school). I want to have my own business, go on a reality tv show, host a music awards show, and build an empire of happiness and experiences.
- My blog is about fashion, beauty, and life style. It’s like a diary of my life that also has some DIYs and tutorials. I hope that it is a place people can go and relate to.
- I’ve been blogging for years (as I will explain below) so I don’t remember the exact thing that made me want to then; I’m pretty sure I just wanted to connect with the online blogging community. For Short Girl Sam I wanted to build a place that girls could go and see & learn things and relate to. I also wanted to connect to the online community (mostly to the fashion and beauty parts of it – but really to all of it).
- I started blogging in elementary or middle school but they were more of I would just post my thoughts or repost images. The blogs weren’t a good representation of me so I stopped for a while then created Short Girl Sam this past summer.
- I like to hang out with friends, online shop, take photos (24/7), sit with my dog, film, or watch TV/movies.
- Just do what you’re passionate about and don’t follow the “rules”. People always post things saying how to get your blog famous, or a guide to blogging, or anything like that where they set all these rules on you and your blog..and yeah they are fun to read but don’t take them too seriously because there are no real rules (the world loves uniqueness & genuineness) and you need to be happy with your blog.
- Clinique Redness Solutions
- Annabelle Kohl Eyeliner in 134 coffee/café (I actually use this for my eyebrows)
- Rimmel London Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in 001 black (I use this as my eyeliner)
- Everything and nothing is a great blog, the first that pops into my head, and she’s super kind. I’m still sort of new to WordPress so I don’t know very many WordPress blogs.
- My hope for my blog is that it will continue growing. I started my blog about five months ago and I nearly have 200 followers. I hope that 12 months from not I would be closer to 500. I also have a monthly plan/calendar on things I will post throughout the year. Some of the things include: how to get Kylie Jenner lips, DIYs, Lookbooks, GRWMs, reviews, some stuff relating to love, and maybe some funnier stuff too.
- No but I wish I was! I’m sort of subscribed to my own subscription box actually.. Called the Twist box (I have a page dedicated to it on my blog) it’s for a school project in my entrepreneurship class.
This was an awesome interview from Sam from Short Girl Sam wasn’t it?! And Great Gatsby is one of my favorite movies too! If you haven’t read Sam’s blog you should definitely go check her out! She has her own subscription box she’s doing for school, and awesome DIYS!
If you want to take part of Interview That Blogger that takes place every Monday please email at BeginnerBeaute@Yahoo.com! We have a lot of Monday slots open😘
PS Don’t forget to ENTER MY BEAUTY GIVEAWAY XO