Hello my beauty babes! 😘
I have been waiting forever with this Birchbox I am so happy it FINALLY came! I don’t think it has EVER came this late in the month before, but I am happy its here, and now lets get too it! 🎉🎉
This months Birchbox theme is “Feeling Fancy” since the holidays are right around the corner, and Birchbox wants us ladies & gents to feel, and look their best 😀
Pink tissue paper is like there personal signature touch, and I love it!
Pamper, and polish for the holidays ladies!
This month’s goodies!
Got some awesome products this month! (Finally 👏🏼👏🏼!)
LOC Complete Collection for Lips:
- We’ll be the first to admit that keeping up with trends can be tough (sometimes we can’t even keep up with Scandal). Our hack? Always having an assortment of stylish lip hues within reach. Specially selected by YouTube beauty star Tati Westbrook, these ultra-wearable matte shades were designed to keep you chic throughout fall and winter. What’s more, the paraben-free and cruelty-free, pillow-soft formula stays smooth and comfy all day. This collection from LOC (a Birchbox brand!) is budget-friendly because the products inside are the perfect compact size–ideal for keeping you effortlessly on trend through the season! A $24 Value! $18.00 USD for all 3 LOC lip colors.
This is the most amazing red matte lipstick I have ever used. It goes on super smooth, its moist, and it stays! I don’t ever use red because it never looks good on me, but this red looks amazing on me, and I will be buying the whole set.
Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare Complete Clarity Daily Facial Exfoliating Polish:
- We’re used to tradeoffs when it comes to exfoliating. We subject our skin to some rather abrasive beads, and in return, we get a glowing complexion to show off at that 9 a.m. meeting (or 9 p.m. date). Well, if this best-of-both-worlds exfoliator had a motto, it would be “no compromises.” The aloe- and glycerin-infused creamy formula is gentle enough for everyday use (bye, harsh beads), yet still packs a revitalizing punch to refine skin’s texture, whisk away dirt and buildup, and stimulate cell turnover to reveal a radiant look. $24.00 USD
Ive used this a new times so far, and its ok. I can’t really review a face wash only a few times, and say its worked amazing. But I do love exfoliates, and I need to use this a few more times in order to give a full review.
The Beauty Crop Lighting Crew Highlighting Cream:
- Here’s a bright idea: ditch the lighting crew (and the filters). This cream-of-the-crop highlighter puts your best features front and center, adding a fresh, healthy glow to cheekbones, brows, and pay-attention-to-me spots that deserve to shine. The versatile cream is loaded with antioxidants and vitamins, and works perfectly under foundation or mixed with body lotion to create a lovely and luminous look. $18.00 USD
This comes out of the bottle pink and at first your taken back a little because it might not match with your skin color. After blending it properly it highlights pretty well, and the pink disappears. A little of this definitely goes along way, so you don’t want to over highlight those cheeks!
RUSK® Texture Spray – 8 oz.:
- A great cut is essential to maintaining your hairstyle, but don’t number your good hair days to those spent in the salon. Keep it in shape between visits with this finishing spray, which adds of texture and volume without leaving hair stiff. Whether you have a pixie cut or you’re sporting long locks, the medium-hold formula will help you make the most of your style. $18.00 USD
I am in over my head with texture sprays, and dry shampoos so I have not tried this one yet. But $18 USD is a lot for texture spray, and there are a million other cheap brands out there!
Bumble and bumble. Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil:
- We’ve often found ourselves wishing that someone would bottle up that post-blowout smoothness and shine. Turns out, someone—namely the haircare geniuses over at Bumble and bumble.—has. This lightweight hair oil has long been a favorite of customers and beauty editors alike (it won an Allure Best of Beauty award), thanks to nourishing oils that protect hair from breakage and sun damage, reduce frizz, and add major polish. $39.00 USD
LOVE this stuff!! Only used it a few times, and every time has been great! Its not completely oil free you definitely feel the oil, but its not has oily as other hair oils Ive tried in the past. I usually use it when I get out of the shower since my hair is frizzy, and out of control. It works great it tames the frizziness, and makes my hair feel super soft without my hair looking oily. Full size is $39 and worth every penny!
This is was this months Birchbox, and I was actually pleased with this one compared to all the other boxes Ive received in the past. How did you like your Birchbox this month? Have you tried any of these products? Comment below 😘😘
Don’t forget if you want to take part of Interview That Blogger which takes place every Monday just email me at BeginnerBeaute@Yahoo.com.
PS Don’t forget to ENTER MY BEAUTY GIVEAWAY XO