Hi Beauty Babes!! 👋🏼
I have some empties from November, and December that I wanted to share with you today! I wanted to wait until I enough products accumulated before I did an empties post, and today is the day WOOHOO! Here are some of my favorite love, and hate products for the month of November.
Stella McCartney “Stella” Perfume
This is the travel size sample that I received from a Sephora gift bag after spending $25 (That gift bag will shortly show its face). This is Stella McCartney’s FIRST ever fragrance, isn’t that awesome?! Its a very floral fragrance with a hint of spice in it (From the amber of course!)
I WILL ❤️ be buying the full size bottle of this wonderful scent! I actually asked for it for Christmas so I hope Santa pulls through, and has this bad boy waiting for me under my tree next week.
EVA NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask
The Therapy Session Hair Mask deeply conditions, repairs and strengthens dry and damaged hair. Argan Oil nourishes and revitalizes, while Keravis Protein drastically increases hair’s strength and elasticity. The results are hydrated, soft and manageable hair.
- Keravis Protein is clinically proven to strengthen hair
- Rich in vitamins A & E
- Free of sulfates, parabens, artificial colors
I received this product in my Ipsy Glam bag for the month of October. This product seriously does deeply condition your hair. After I used it my hair was amazingly soft, and I felt like I just came out of the salon. I never used a product at home before that made such a difference in my hair. This product is a $30.00 hair mask for a 16.9 OZ bottle, that’s crazy!
I MIGHT be buying this one in the near future ❤️💔 Even though it did wonders for my hair the bottle was so small to get a more then 2 uses out of it to really test the waters. $30 USD is steep to spend on a hair mask when I can find so many other amazing things I can buy for $30 HMM like I dont know makeup? LOL
Lush Bubble Gum Lip Scrub
- Our sweetest confection exfoliates lips smooth, prepping them for your favorite lip color or balm. A blend of exfoliating fair trade sugar and moisturizing jojoba oil, this lip scrub is sure to leave those kissers enticingly soft and satisfy your sweet tooth at the same time! Scrub Bubblegum over your lips (be sure to lick off the delicious excess) and then apply your favorite lip color for a flawless finish.
I bought this about 3 years ago! (I know such a long time ago!) As you can see I BARELY used it, and even though this is technically not empty it is expired. And I had no idea it was expired, and kept using it (Thats why it tasted so funny!) This product cost only $10 USD which is not bad at all if you actually use it, and get your moneys worth. It smells, and tasted like heaven in a little jar. For most lush products as you all lush lovers should know they usually are fresh products, and do expire quickly. So if your like me, and you take FOREVER to use something then I dont recommend this!
I cant say this product made my lips any softer, or helped with lipstick. But I can say I love the way it smells, and I WILL❤️ be trying this for a second time around review. Next time around I think Im going to try one of there other flavors.
Davines SŪ Hair & Body Wash
- Beach bums and sun worshipers, this one’s for you. Enriched with Italian citrus extracts, this head-to-toe wash works wonders on sun-drenched skin and hair. As a shampoo, it conditions and repairs damaged strands. As a shower gel, it tames inflammation, irritation, and even prolongs the life of your tan.
I’ve been done with this product for so long, but I kept adding it to my other empties videos/posts (Whoops!) I think I finished this product in September so its definitely been a while. It smells really good, but in all honesty did nothing for me. I did use it as shampoo, and body wash from time to time. I got this in my Birchbox a few months back, and they sell the full size product on there website for $22.50 USD.
I WONT💔 be using this product again. I cant imagine myself paying $22 for something that did nothing for my hair. As good as it did smell it didn’t smell good enough to buy again so this product is OFF the list!
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
- Like a sturdy roll of duct tape, this multitasking spray is the ultimate quick-fix product. Part dry shampoo, part texturizer, its unique formula soaks up oils in grimy hair, and gives your flattened, blown-out coif an instant dose of altitude. Waking up late never felt so serene. Patented polymers absorb oil to give hair a rough-and-tumble texture, while adding a bit of hold to keep things in place—all without the powdery residue that some dry shampoos leave behind.
Im just going to cut right to the chase on this one, and I WONT 💔 be buying this product in the near future. Honestly now between Ipsy, and Birchbox I have texture spray coming out of my ears! Im sick of it, Im over it, and I DONT WANT ANY MORE! So Birchbox/Ipsy if your reading this cut the shit with the texture sprays please, thanks!
pūr~delicate gentle soymilk cleanser & makeup remover
- Appreciate your skin, don’t irritate it. Cleanse the day away in one simple step with this sulfate-free blend of Soy Milk, Whole Oat and White Tea. This gentle cleanser leaves your face silky soft, without a trace of impurity. The 4-in-1 sulfate free & non-drying formula gently washes away dirt and makeup (even mascara!), while soothing and toning skin.
I received this product in my Ipsy bag way back when, and so upset that Im empty. This product is self explanatory, and amazing! For those who’ve read my post a while back on Cleanser VS Cleanser Battle of The Brands you already know that I LOVE this product, and refuse to live without it! It retails for $36 USD, and is 5.0 OZ. I WILL❤️ be buying this product again very soon as this is the only product that fully takes off all my mascara without having to use eye makeup remover to get it off!
L’Occitane Shea Butter Lip Balm Stick
- Repair and nourish dry lips with this moisturizing balm formulated with Shea Butter.
I WILL❤️ be buying this product again! Actually I have already bought this product again! It only runs for $8 USD. I got my new one at the Simon Premium Outlets on Black Friday for only $12, and its a larger tube and totally worth it! I never used L’Occitane products before I started working for American Express, and ever since they gave us little L’Occitane gift bags with this in it I have been obsessed. It smells great, and works wonder on my lips especially in the winter time!
OZ Naturals – Hyaluronic Acid Serum For Skin
- CLINICAL STRENGTH anti aging, anti wrinkle serum (no cream) is proven to plump skin & fill in those fine lines and wrinkles.
- CRUELTY FREE, vegan hyaluronic acid serum does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is safe for all skin types – This hyaluronic acid serum for your face is an extremely effective anti aging, anti wrinkle treatment.
- MADE IN THE USA in a state of the art FDA registered facility – OZ Naturals formulates the most effective anti aging products on the market – OZ Naturals products work & they work extremely well – This HA serum will provide your skin a more youthful appearance upon 1st use – We guarantee you’ll get results!
- NATURAL & ORGANIC hyaluronic acid serum is considered to be the highest quality HA serum on the market.
- THIS HYALURONIC ACID SERUM is guaranteed to give you that dewy, moisture boost needed to achieve that youthful glow & is proven to reduce skin’s fine lines and wrinkles.
This stuff is magic in a bottle! For those who didn’t see my post about this product you need to go read it now RIGHT HERE because like I said before its magic, and its AMAZING! This is a definite WILL❤️, and I see this in my near future to be re-purchased.
Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare Complete Clarity Daily Facial Exfoliating Polish
- We’re used to tradeoffs when it comes to exfoliating. We subject our skin to some rather abrasive beads, and in return, we get a glowing complexion to show off at that 9 a.m. meeting (or 9 p.m. date). Well, if this best-of-both-worlds exfoliator had a motto, it would be “no compromises.” The aloe- and glycerin-infused creamy formula is gentle enough for everyday use (bye, harsh beads), yet still packs a revitalizing punch to refine skin’s texture, whisk away dirt and buildup, and stimulate cell turnover to reveal a radiant look.
I get so many exfoliators from Birchbox its bad! Between texture sprays, and face wash its unreal! Im all about the makeup so just give me the makeup LOL. It sucks because they never give a big enough sample to last you longer then 2-3 tries. How can I say it really works on my face, and its so amazing if I only tried this product 3 times?! If you cant tell already I WONT💔 be buying this product in the future. PS Its only $24 USD!
dr. brandt® microdermabrasion skin exfoliant
- Anyone who’s suffered from chapped cheeks or painful redness after using a rough facial scrub knows that not all exfoliators are created equal. This powerful microdermabrasion treatment instantly brightens all skin types by gently buffing away dead skin cells, revealing radiant, healthy skin underneath. All-natural jojoba, aloe vera, and chamomile soothe, soften, and refresh this newly exposed skin. Over time, it even reduces the appearance of fine lines, acne marks, and discoloration. The best part? No appointment-making hassle or big spend necessary: The citrus-scented exfoliant is designed to mimic in-office treatments but can be used at home.
Yet another Birchbox face wash, exfoliate whatever you want to call it! This one is a lot more then the one above. This ones goes for a whopping $78 USD and you only get 2 OZ of product! What kinda bull is that am I right?! I will most definitely NOT/WONT💔 be buying this face wash. Like the one above I haven’t used it enough to get a good enough feel for it. But I will tell you the little exfoliate beads will KILL your eyes if you get it in there! They just linger in there, and it feels like something is in your eye, and you cant get it out. (Worst feeling ever!)
Have you used any of these products before? Are they your WILLS or WONTS?! Comment down below and let me know
This is it for November/December! I will have another empties post come January (Hopefully!) So that means I need to go home and start using, using, using all my stuff so I can empties to write about at the end of the month. Thank you so much for reading all my lovely’s!