Happy Tuesday Beautiful People!!
Can you believe its the end of December already?! And Friday is Christmas?! Time is flying by so fast, and I can’t believe it! I have finally finished my Christmas shopping, and almost done with wrapping/bagging everyones gifts. I will be back with the rest of Ulta’s 12 Days of Beauty very soon I have been so busy with Christmas shopping, Christmas decorating, and getting ready because Im hosting Christmas Day in my apartment.
Todays Interview That Blogger is an awesome blogger from Desire 4 Beauty she is a fellow beauty blogger who does awesome reviews, and has a really great blogmas going on right now so I definitely recommend everyone to go check her out!! Check out her interview below.
- I am a 17 year old full time A level student studying psychology, law, english language and photography. I want to be an MUA or photographer. If I could find a stable career in blogging I think I would definitely go for it!
- I have a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog which I started in February 2015 and it has to be one of the favourite aspects of my life! I do monthly favourites, reviews, wishlists, hauls etc I have done blogmas for the first time this year and hope to do it again next year!
- I developed a makeup obsession within the year before I began blogging and was interested in becoming a makeup artist! I also wanted to be a YouTuber so I decided to start a blog and put all my passion into that instead because it was more realistic as I was doing GCSE’s at the time, I started a youtube channel not long after which I took down around a month ago as it hasn’t been practical to continue since I started college but I hope to begin that again in the future!
- I have been blogging for 10 months!
- YouTube!! I also love to get through a good TV series and I sing too!
- I’d just say be yourself, I know it sounds cliche but it works the best! Only blog about what you enjoy as there was a point where I tried including things for the sake of my readers rather than what I wanted and I was happier when I deleted those posts and went back to blogging about things I wanted to! Be consistent and take good pictures!
- My go to beauty products are rimmel Londons’ 25 hour lasting finish foundation, my naked 3 eyeshadow palette and benefits’ roller lash mascara!
My favourite youtubers have to be Niki&Gabi who are both twins, Zoella of course! Velvetgh0st aka Gabby! and Eve Bennett!! none of them are on wordpress however I am sure Zoella uses wordpress! My favourite bloggers are again, Zoella, Poppy deyes, My best friend has a great blog over at beautyindulgencexo.wordpress.com
- Hopefully 12 months from now I will be self hosted, I will have purchased a web design and have a better camera making my blog look a lot more professional!
- No, I am not subscribed to any subscription boxes but I hope to try a few next year!
How awesome is she?! I see a future makeup artist in our future over here people! And don’t forget go check out her blog, and subscribe lovely ladies & gents! Desire 4 Beauty!
If you want to take part of Interview That Blogger that takes place every Monday please email at BeginnerBeaute@Yahoo.com! We have a lot of Monday slots open😘
Happy Holidays Eveyone!!❤️❤️