1- Let’s start off by getting to know you! Tell me about yourself:
- My name is Lyndz. I am 29 years old. I am a stay at home wife, mom to an adorable 2 year old, and a blogger and product reviewer. I have 2 dogs, ChiChi and Saben. I love makeup, video games, blogging, reviewing, spending time with my son, animals, art, and computers. I also met my husband on World of Warcraft ❤
- My blog is about everything really. On Monday’s, I write about my son. I call it Mommy Monday. On Tuesday, I blog about beauty products and beauty routines and it is called Beauty Tuesday. Wednesday is when I review products for companies and stuff I have tried recently. Thursdays are Thoughtful Thursdays where I can have one free day to blog about whatever I want. Fabulous or Fail Fridays is when I review one item and give you my opinion on whether I think it is Fabulous or a Fail.
- I started staying at home after my son was born and I had some downtime and I love to review products and I love to write so I just made a blog and rolled with it. Best decision I ever made!
- Around 2 years I believe? I have blogged in the past but I never stuck with it. I plan on having this blog for a long time.
- I love to play with my son. He just turned 2 on the 2oth so he keeps me pretty busy. I love to bake and cook. I love to play video games. I am an avid animal lover. I love to learn about things and I love to blog and try new products and makeup! I really enjoy makeup and sharing my thoughts with everyone. I also really love to read! I have always been a book worm and now my son really loves books as well!
- Experiment. That is what I did until I found a system that I love. Do not blog for other people. Blog for yourself. That is the most important thing I have learned. I used to try to blog about what I thought other people wanted to hear and I never wanted to blog. I never stuck with it but now I blog for myself and I have met some wonderful people with the same common interest! Be yourself!
- Maybelline 8-in-1 Beauty Balm, You’re so Fine eyeliner, and my Naked Palettes.
- I really enjoy watching Ingrid Neilson, Estee Lalonde, Makeup by Tiffany D, Michelle Phan, Zoella, SacconeJoly’s, Karen Ree’s and several other YouTubers. Some of my favorite bloggers are Natalie Davis, iBeautyTalk, everythingnothing, harivain, raynezamora, and several others. Too many to list but they are all great!
- I really hope to see it has grown. I love what I do and I just want to share that with anyone that will listen!
- Ipsy.I have been a long time subscriber and I continue to do so!
How awesome was this interview?! BTW I LOVE my naked palettes too! Please make sure you go, and follow Susheii because she is AMAZING!!! If you want to take part of Interview That Blogger that takes place every Monday please email at BeginnerBeaute@Yahoo.com!