January BOXYCHARM Reveal❤️
Remember when I was in a pickle deciding if I should go Glossybox Vs.BoxyCharm recently?! Well if you don’t remember let me refresh your memory HERE. I have finally made a decision and it’s goodbye Birchbox hello BoxyCharm! YES, I finally made a decision and one thing is for sure I am definitely NOT regretting subscribing to this subscription box!
For those who have no idea what I’m talking about and never heard of BoxyCharm here is a little bit of what it’s about. It’s just like Birchbox, and Ipsy you get this box on a monthly basis. Instead of receiving samples of products BoxyCharm actually sends you full size or deluxe beauty items. You get 4-5 products, and Every month is usually a different theme. Now how much you ask?! Well in the US it’s only $21.99 + free shipping.
Shall we see what I received for last month?! Now because I subscribed literally January 28th I didn’t get my box until 2 weeks ago! But well worth the wait..
Eyes on 2016 was the theme for January, and this seemed to be the theme across the subscription bags because Ipsy was the same.
They also give a cute little description card of all the goodies you get in your box with the price tags of each item. As you can see they were NOT cheap, and I received ALL FULL SIZE items! 😍
I got AMAZING stuff this month!!
Coastal Scents Revealed Smoky Palette
- The Revealed Smoky palette features twenty sultry, smoldering eye shadows, in a stunning variety of hues and textures.
This palette sells for $39.95 USD!
(PS. Peep the new Artis Brush Ive been using! That review will come soon)
Royal & Langnickel [R]EVOLUTION Brush Set
- Take you application to the next level. These breakthrough brushes feature 100% vegan, synthetic Natrafil fibers that mimic the performance and feel of fine, natural hair for a flawless finish! Brushes are sold individually on the Royal and Langnickel website as follows:
- BX-80 Detail: Use for a detailed eyeshadow application on lid.
- BX-90 Crease: For a professional pointed crease and corner eyeshadow application.
- BX-95 Smudger: A precision eyeshadow detail smudger for sharp creases and contouring.
This brush set retails for $23.95 USD!
- A felt tipped pen that makes it impeccably easy to create flawless eye lines of any variety.
This eyeliner retails for $19.00 USD!
- This incredible no-hassle, no-smudge mascara can take throughout your day with no re-application. No-hassle, no-smudge mascara that you can take throughout your day with no re-application. Only when you are ready for removal, the tubes will effortlessly slide off your lashes into your hand without the use of a harsh makeup remover. All it takes is the combination of warm water and gentle pressure, from your fingertips, a washcloth or water pressure and the tubes will slide off your lashes effortlessly. Upon removal you will see the tiny tubes in your hand!
This mascara retails for $26.00 USD!
I think January was very successful! I LOVED every single product I received in January’s box, and cannot WAIT to see what February has in store!! I would love to hear from you guys so comment down below!
- Do you think this was a good switch?
- Have you tried any of these products?
- Are you subscribed to BoxyCharm?
Until next time love bugs!