Hello Beauty babes!!
It is snowing here in NYC (What else is new lately!) and there is nothing better to do tonight then post another Interview That Blogger series! Todays interview is going to be with one of my FAVORITE girls ever!! She is an AMAZING blogger, and such an inspiration. Todays interview is going to be with no else but Corinne from Organic By Nerve!! WOO!!! If you never checked out Corinne’s blog please go check her out like I said she is amazing!!
PS. Happy belated blog-a-versary to Corinne she has hit one year this past January!
1- Let’s start off by getting to know you! Tell me about yourself:
- I’m Corinne, I’m a 20-year-old blogger from the South West and currently studying in my 2nd year of Journalism at University. I hella love all animals, I really love writing, the moon, space in its entirety, Derren Brown and anything lavender.
2- Tell us about your blog, and what it’s all about?
- My blog is really a mix of all things I think, one day it can be a lifestyle, but the next it’s an all out beauty one! I try to not limit myself to a particular niche, and just write about whatever I want to.
3- What inspired you to start blogging?
- I think it was just a mighty need to keep writing that inspired me to start blogging. I really admired people that were already blogging, and it seemed like a perfect fit to satisfy my love for writing and getting to know new people, things and experiences.
4- How long have you been blogging for?
- I’ve been blogging for a year at the end of January!
5- If you’re not blogging what else interests you?
- When I’m not blogging, I’m usually either putting something together for university, or spending time with pals.
6- What tips can you give for fellow beginner bloggers?
- The only tips I could give to any beginner bloggers would simply be to write. Write about anything and everything that you want to, and don’t overly panic about any tiny element, over time you’ll finesse your narrative, and improve in all aspects, if you start out perfectly, you’ve got no room to improve for the future.
7- What are your three favorite go to beauty products?
- Collection’s Extreme Felt-liner, Maybelline’s Lash Sensational Mascara & any eyebrow pencil
8- Do you have any favorite YouTubers or bloggers here on WordPress?
- Oh my goodness where do I begin? I love Karen from ConfettiandCurves.com, (Felicia from Mascara in the City, but I don’t know how cheesy it’d be to shout you out on your own blog, haha!) Egypt from wordpress.com, Rebecca from wavesofthoughts1.wordpress.com, Jemma from dorkface.co.uk, Emily from stylelobster.com, Gail from sherbert-aurora.co.ukand Rhiân from chapterandcircle.com (I really could list bloggers and blogs I love for daaaaays!)
9- Where do you see your blog in 12 months from now?
- Hopefully celebrating my 2nd blogging anniversary in a huge way, and blogging about brand new experiences.
10- Are you subscribed to any subscription boxes? (Birchbox, Ipsy, ETC)
- I’m not currently subscribed to any sub boxes, but I am in the realm of searching for the best one! (Any recommendations are welcome!)
Now go check out her blog! Because you know that was an awesome interview! Thanks so much Corinne for taking part of Interview That Blogger this week! Xo If you want to take part of my Interview That Blogger series then please EMAIL me! I FINALLY have a NEW email to go with Mascara in the City!
Until next time love bugs!