Hi there lovlies!
Lots is going on right now! Between my beauty giveaway, working, and HOMEWORK! Yes homework I have decided to go back to college, and its been crazy! But I will be here, and I will be typing!! But today we have another Interview That Blogger this beautiful Monday! Todays special guest is Kylie from Bitter Sweetx Beauty, woo! She is just like us another fellow beauty blogger, and I personally love her blog. She does all different beauty product reviews, and it is awesome!! For those who love beauty products then you definitely need to check out her page!
If you want to enter my Too Faced Cosmetics beauty giveaway click below!!
- Let’s start off by getting to know you! Tell me about yourself:
- Well, I am currently 17 but will be 18 on Feb. 25th. I live in the Bay Area (Northern California) but frequently travel/visit Southern California. I plan to attend school in Southern California in August to become a certified makeup artist.
- Tell us about your blog, and what it’s all about?
- My blog is mainly about beauty and anything that relates to that nature. I post a lot of makeup looks and reviews, with the occasional pictorial (picture tutorial). I’m even going to be starting a Youtube channel soon to do more tutorials and other fun videos.
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- Well, I mainly wanted to share my love of makeup and beauty products with others who also enjoyed such things. I wanted to meet new people as well. Blogging has given me the opportunity to do that, which is amazing! I love meeting new people but I’m quite terrible at it in person. I’m just so awkward! Lol.
- How long have you been blogging for?
- I haven’t been blogging very long. I believe I really started blogging in late July. So that would be only about 6 months. I have loved every minute of it too!
- If you’re not blogging what else interests you?
- So many things! I love to read, I think just in 2015 I read 80 books – give or take a few. I also love to listen to music and go to concerts whenever I can. I spend a lot of time playing with makeup (obviously!) and have a love for tattoos. I’m currently deciding on where to place my next two tattoos I’m getting next month, lol. I also spend more time that I’d should watching the Investigation Discovery channel. When I’m not watching that channel I’m watching movies or TV shows with my mom and sister.
- What tips can you give for fellow beginner bloggers?
- I would say I am still fairly new to blogging but for anyone just starting their blog – post about things that you enjoy. Don’t post about what you think others want to see, post about what you want. If you don’t like what you’re blogging about, it won’t be as fun. That’s another thing, have fun with you blog! Blogging is supposed to be fun, don’t take it too serious.
- What are your three favorite go to beauty products?
- Ugh! This questions is always so hard for me. I would have to say, my three must have products would have to be my Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Palette, Maybelline Falsies Express Mascara, and my NYX Gel Liner. I can do a simple everyday makeup look with these products for practically any occasion.
- Do you have any favorite YouTubers or bloggers here on WordPress?
- I have so many blogs on WordPress that I love. A few off the top of my head are Everything and Nothin’ , Fierce Paint , Hey Ehren , Beauty by Tami , and so many more. When watching Youtube videos, I love Laura Lee, KathleenLights, Banger Beauty, Jordan Cheyenne, and others.
- Where do you see your blog in 12 months from now?
- In 12 months, I hope that my blog has grown. I hope to be doing Youtube videos and sharing my interests and thoughts with anyone who will listen, lol. I have some ideas of posts for the future and some Youtube video ideas.
- Are you subscribed to any subscription boxes? (Birchbox, Ipsy, ETC)
- Yes, I am currently only subscribed to Ipsy. I was subscribed to Birchbox and Beauty Army too but they weren’t keeping me interests so I unsubscribed. I hope to subscribe to Boxycharm soon.
How awesome was that interview this Monday?! PS Kylie I definitely recommend Boxycharm it has been amazing subscription box, and I recommend everyone to go subscribe! Again go check out her blog the link is right here -> Bitter Sweetx Beauty <-.
Until next time love bugs!
Don’t forget to follow me below!