Hello Beauties! ❤️
Yes its March and were going back to February’s box but hey its better to be late then never. Right?! I got so many goodies in February’s box, and I am ready to share them all with you guys & the rest of the blogging community.
BoxyCharm has been one of my FAVORITE subscriptions boxes since I got into blogging, beauty, and subscription boxes! For those who have never heard of them or contemplating signing up I HIGHLY recommend to go the BoxyCharm route! BoxyCharm is a beauty box subscription where you Receive 4-5 full-size beauty products for $21/month plus free shipping! Plus every month is a different theme! (Not bad at all, right?!)
So please check out below what I received in my February BoxyCharm Rush to Relax box!!
February BoxyCharm Rush to Relax
This month I got super lucky and 6 deluxe to full size products!
- Spongellé’s heart shaped body wash infused buffer is dual sided & enriched with hydrating olive oil & a blend of energizing and toning extracts. Use the soft side to cleanse & tone the skin, & use the textured side in a gentle circular motion to exfoliate & stimulate circulation.
- Blush + Glow is a 2 in 1 blush and highlighter created to not only color and highlight, but to also provide anti-aging benefits. This cream to powder long wear formula delivers light reflecting benefits and glowing radiance, which ensures a smooth, beautiful, flawless finish. This multi-functional product renders a more youthful, even toned and healthy appearance.
- Realtree for Her opens up with the sweet taste of pomegranate, a hint of persimmon and an exotic scent of orchids. It blends with lotus blossom and champaca flower and it’s followed by the rich scent of amber, the transient scent of violets and the depth of mahogany wood.
- You are your own super hero. Now meet your secret weapon. A moisturizing mask that is gentle enough for everyday use yet tough enough for your supercharged life. Apply this mask so you can go on being Ms. Amazing, no matter the opponent.
- Banish crows feet and say bye bye to fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness with this ground breaking eye serum. This lightweight, fast-absorbing eye serum delivers a youthful appearance around the eyes.
- OFRA’s Pressed Banana Powder is an innovative new product that can be used as an all-in-one face powder.
Arent all these beauty products amazing!? I am super excited to use that Ofra banana powder for setting my concealer! Reviews on products to come soon just as soon as I use all of them! LOL! What do you think about February’s BoxyCharm? Have you used any of these products? Let me know in the comments below!
If you want to sign up today click here to use my referral code! SIGN UP NOW !!
Until next time love bugs!
Don’t forget to follow me below!