Hello my loves!
I bring you today one of my FAVORITE monthly posts, and its clearing the unboxing of my April BoxyCharm!! I got some real awesome goodies from BoxyCharm this month, and I couldn’t wait to share with you guys what I received. For those who are unsure what BoxyCharm is it is YES another monthly beauty box subscription kind of like BirchBox or Ipsy but a 1000000X BETTER! You get 5-6 FULL SIZE or DELUXE SIZE beauty products all for $20.00 USD a month, and let me say its totally WORTH IT! I have done past BoxyCharm posts, and you can find them here
Aren’t all these boxes awesome?! Didn’t I get awesome beauty products?! I think its definitely worth the $20 a month considering all the amazing products your receiving! If you want to subscribe click this link below I would LOVE to REFER YOU!
Now lets get into this beauty box so you can see all the goodies I got for the month of April!
This month is “Cloudy with a Chance of Charms” I love this months theme since April showers bring May flowers 😉 Plus how adorable is that rain on the card?! I love that they also give you informational cards with the products your receiving, how to use them, and the price if you wanted to buy the product yourself!
Pur~Lisse Lip Comfort $16 USD
- This advanced lip nourisher is enriched with Mango butter, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Rice Bran Oil, and Vitamin E that richly hydrates and seals in moisture. This exclusive petroleum~free balm heals dry and cracked lips leaving them lush, soft, moist and youthful~looking.
I have a lip balm obsession, and this one is a FAV of mine! Ive used it, I love it, and I highly recommend it plus it smells like mango’s and I love anything fruity!
- This lash primer builds volume and will have your mascara looking the blackest of blacks! The innovative silicone wand separates and lengthens while the blinc black lash primer coats lashes.
Now I received there mascara a few months back from either BoxyCharm or Ipsy I can’t remember which one, and I wasn’t really impressed by that formula. This lash primer is ok but VERY steep in price. If you plan on going all out on lash primer stick with Benefits they’re real lash primer, its my fav!
Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in “Honolulu” $19.90 USD
- OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick is a one step full lip color that does not feather. It is creamy and soft in texture, moisturizing the lips and creating a long lasting lipstick effect. Contains antioxidants and Vitamin E.
I never used Ofra’s liquid lipstick before, and its quite lovely & HEAVILY PIGMENTED! My boyfriend didn’t like this color on me at all, and Im not too sure how I feel about it. I think I need to be tan to pull off this color with a full face of makeup. What do you think about this color?! Do you love/hate it? Let me know down below
- Let your skin indulge in a luxurious and soothing blend of bergamot, citrus, white jasmine, Brazilian, heliotrope, and musk.
Ive used this product a few times since receiving it, and this is how I feel about it….MEHHHHHHHH…I have a little bit of dry skin on my fingers from doing dishes, and this cream felt great for about a whole 5 minutes until my fingers started to feel all sand papery. Steer clear of this cream, and take your $24 else where! The only thing that was nice about it is that it actually smelt nice LOL
Your Minerals Eye Shadow in “Brown Hypnotic” $21 USD
- Create a glamorous look with Your Minerals Eyeshadow. It is 100% made of minerals and works perfect as a stand alone shadow or blended together with other shades to create a more voluptuous effect.
I have not tried this one yet or swatch it for you guys because it is loose, and I really don’t feel like dealing with a mess right now. Can you blame me?! This is why I don’t buy ANY powders from bare minerals because of this reason! But the color is brownish with sparkles, and when I use it on myself I will make sure to show you guys!
That is it for April’s BoxyCharm! I almost loved everything I got and I can’t wait to use that eye shadow minus the mess it might make. Have you used any of these products before? Do you love them? Comment down below, and let a girl know! Thanks for reading loves!!
Until next time love bugs!
Don’t forget to follow me below!