Hello beauty bunnies!!
I’m sitting outside on my lunch break right now and it is G❤️RGEOUS out! I have a really amazing view of the Hudson River and I’m sitting right near the water. I figured there’s no better place to write a blog post😊
Check my view out😍
I’m subscribed to receive Ipsy every single month and for those who don’t know what Ipsy is it is a monthly beauty bag subscription and you get all different beauty products every single month mostly sample size products and only SOMETIMES you receive full size products. It’s only $10.00 a month and you CANT beat that price ladies & gents!
PS I AM MISSING ONE THING IN THIS BAG THAT I LEFT ON MY VANITY AFTER USING!
This month was “dreamers” and I don’t have a clue why because it has nothing to do with April or spring for that matter but let’s get into this bag of goodies. But Ipsy says Dream on! Create looks that celebrate every side of your unique beauty‒from natural and understated to high fashion and ultra-glam.
Ipsy is the only subscription bag that doesn’t give you the information of the product, and the price its the weirdest thing!
- Think of these sheet masks as your skincare storm troopers! Each individually wrapped sheet traps a powerful solution of Asian botanical s, seaweed, white tea and antioxidant rich Blue Lotus in your skin. The result? A plumper, more radiant complexion.
I haven’t the chance to try these yet but I will soon and I will make sure to fill you guys in on if Im loving this product or not!
- The super creamy formula is infused with their famous maracuja oil to leave lips feeling oh-so soft. And we’re beyond obsessed with the soft poppy pink shade.
These shades look so funny on me I haven’t tried it yet! I also have no desire to even try it because I already know it isn’t going to look good. I might be trashing this! Or even setup a giveaway to give it away.
- They had us at anti-aging. Plus, the super lush formula absorbs instantly leaving your skin soft, silky and residue-free.
Have not tried this product yet, and Im very excited too because I love anything anti-aging right now because I feel like my bags are ridiculous and my face is looking old at age 26! I dont even know if this is normal but I am THRILLED to give it a go!
- Want to try metallic s for spring? This iridescent rose gold hue is on point and the budge-proof formula stays put without creasing or smudging.
As soon as I get home I will take a real picture with a swatch! I did try using this not as a shadow but doing a gold liner, and it did not turn out the way I want it too. This formula is WAYYYY to watery to be applied like eyeliner unfortunately.
- When it comes to multitasking, this brush is boss! It contours, highlights, blends, and sets under-eye concealer.
I am obsessed with this brush! Its so soft, easy to use, and blends flawlessly! I really love when I receive tools in my beauty subscriptions because I look forward for them more then anything else!! I highly recommend this brush to everyone, and anyone!
I really liked everything I received in this months bag! As soon as I try the rest of the goodies I will make sure to come on, and pass along the YAY or NAY about the other products! Ipsy is wait listed right now if you want to subscribe, but you can try with my referral code if interested! You might surpass the wait list.
Have you tried any of these products before?! Do you LOVE/HATE them? Let me know in the comments below XO
Until next time love bugs!
Don’t forget to follow me below!