I am finally catching up to my blogging now that summer is here and Im mid semester in my summer courses (Yes I’m BACK in college at age 26!). I feel like Im accomplishing a lot this week by posting ALL my May subscription boxes this week, WOOHOO! That comes with the exception of Sephoras because it came VERY LATE! If you haven’t read yesterdays post on my FIRST EVER Play! by Sephora May Subscription box read that HERE!
But today is all about my May Ipsy Glambag, and I cant wait to show you all the goodies I got this month so lets get into this already!!
- This shimmering trio of ipsy-curated shades includes Crush (beige), Skinny Dip (copper) and Lovely (brown). These richly pigmented, velvety-smooth eye shadows complement each other for a subtle yet glitzy everyday eye look.
I haven’t used this trip yet but I did do a swatch for you guys up above. The lighter color you really cant see that well, and I would say the pigmentation is 50/50. This eye shadow trio DOESN’T smell like coconut so dont get your hopes up here LOL
- Get the gel mani you love but skip the salon with this lacquer that is easy and convenient to use but fast to dry without the UV lamp. You’ll be stopping traffic with one of these neon shades in “Old School Pink” or “Safety Orange”.
This color screams safety orange thats for sure! This color is not for me, and Im not even going to bother to attempt putting it on (NO THANKS!). I will be passing on this nail polish!
- Whether you’re perfecting your smokey eye or winged liner look – this Smudger Brush is soft yet firm enough to deliver the final touches on the eye look you want to achieve.
I like this brush a lot even though it feels cheapy cheapy. It gets the job done, the bristles are soft but it could of been made a little better.
- With warmer weather around the corner, you’ll need to keep yourself and your skin hydrated. This refreshing mask uses Kaolin Clay to absorb oil and impurities without stripping your skin of moisture!
I haven’t had the pleasure of using this bad boy yet but I love anything that hydrates my skin right know because I find my skin drying out a lot easier than it has ever had. So YAY to hydration!
- This No-Tug Gel Eyeliner glides on easily, even on the most delicate lids so there’s no more pulling and uneven lines.
I have been getting A LOT of IT Cosmetics in my subscription bags lately for some reason but no complaint here because I am OBSESSED! I got their heavy duty concealer recently and it has been amazing! This eyeliner THOUGH I cant compliment it enough! Dont expect to make a wonderful thin wing with it because it will not happen (Tried so many times LOL). I try to do just a thin line on my lash line with this eyeliner and it works great! Slides on like gel, and works like a charm!
This month was not bad at all I got a lot of useful goodies besides that nail polish LOL! I thoroughly am enjoying the other products and cannot wait to use that face mask!
Let me know if you received any of these products below, and if your loving them! Leave me the link to your Ipsy posts in my comments section so I can read them!