May was all about spring vibes for BoxyCharm even though we had more like summer vibes for May in New York! Its been HOT HOT HOT!! here and its like we never even gotten a spring, ridiculous as always mother nature!! Im finally getting around to posting what I got in my May BoxyCharm, and I cannot wait to show you so CHECK OUT BELOW my lovelys! BTW I got AMAZING beauty products for the month of May, YAY!
Like other beauty box subscriptions this one is similar but VERY DIFFERENT! For $20 USD a month you get 5-6 FULL SIZE products in the mail. The only down side everyone gets almost the same thing, and there is no personalized quiz.
They also gave out PUR coupons! So nice of them!
- “5-Free” products do not contain: Formaldehyde, Toluene, DiButyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor – Vegan – Animal cruelty-free – Quick Dry – Chip Resistant – Made in the USA
I have not had the opportunity to try this polish as I rarely do my own nails (Yes I know Im spoiled) I always go to the nail salon to get my mani+pedi’s, and this week I’m actually rocking a gel manicure so no polish is going over this polish! But I am excited to try this out because I really wonder how chip resistant it is!
- Your eye look changes daily. Get an eyeliner that can keep up. PÜR’s 2-in-1 dual-ended eyeliner combines two of their most popular formulas into one multitasking must-have tool. Use the mineral pencil tip for smudge-proof everyday definition or to create a sultry smoky eye. Flip to the liquid liner for bold intensity or detailed definition that glides on with ease—perfect for getting a quick classic cat eye!
I have yet to try this product out either as I NEVER wear green but from the picture you can immediately tell the difference between the felt pen and the mineral pencil tip. It looks very pigmented and seems like easy application. I cant wait to try this product out either who knows maybe green will look good on me?!
- Made with only the finest ingredients, Makeup Geek blushes blend effortlessly into the skin for a natural radiance. The finely milled powder guarantees a creamy, smooth consistency that glides onto cheeks and blends with ease.
MY FIRST EVER MAKEUP GEEK, AHHHH!!!! I want to know WHERE HAS THIS BLUSH BEEN ALL MY LIFE?! Literally one of the BEST blushes I have ever used! I am not to sure what the color is but Ill double check when I go home. With this blush it is super pigmented and a little goes ALONG way!!!! The formula of this blush is creamy but its powdery but it feels creamy on the finger. I used this past weekend when I had a christening, and it gave my cheeks the perfect pop of color.
- Hold the shape of your brow perfectly and with staying power! The BrowGal Eyebrow Gel works with pencils and powders to seal and protect brows.
WOOF this is one expensive brow gel! One expensive one I have yet to try out! Right now Im using a super affordable Rimmel clear brow gel that is affordable, and probably does the same thing this one does… Hold your brows in place. But Ill let you know if its a LOVE or NOT product after I eventually use it!
- Discover the timeless allure of breathtaking Provence with this intimate floral bouquet. Catherine Malandrino Romance de Provence opens with fruity nuances of pear and black currant.
I think this is a perfume?! Is it a perfume? Do you know what this is?! Honestly I hate when theres not a thorough description of what a product is on its box, and I just have to sit here and figure this out like errr…idk DUHH! But it does spray so Im going to assume its a perfume, and Im not a fan of this perfume at all. BoxyCharm sends WAY to many unknown perfumes, and they need to chill out with that nonsense.
- Starlooks’ long-lasting, full-coverage Lip Liner enhances the shape of your lips and gives them perfect contour and definition, with high-end quality you’ve never before experienced. This creamy, moisturizing formula glides on softly to smooth lips and ensure lipstick stays in place, while extending its wear. Can also be used as an allover, highly-pigmented lip color.
Another product I cant tell you the name of, sorry guys! But it might be a nude, or a mauve? Or a nudey mauve? Ill let you know when I get home from work. But I haven’t used this beauty yet, and I am OBSESSED with Starlooks Products! I have their thin felt eyeliner, and it is WONDERFUL. It works wonders, and Im sure this product wont disappoint!
I really loved my May BoxyCharm minus that perfume thingy LOL Did you love yours for May?! I LOVE your FEEDBACK so let me know if you have any of these products, have you tried them, hate them love them? I would love to know your thoughts! Share them down below!