Hey there ladies & gents!😊
I hope everyone had yet another fabulous weekend!! I feel like these weekends are going by WAY TO FAST, and summer is going to be over in a blink of an eye. This weekend I hung with the family, did a little shopping with the boyfriend, and had brunch with some girlfriends of mine that I haven’t seen in forever! After one too many bloody Mary’s, and mimosas yesterday afternoon I think it was time to give my skin a little treat before bed last night.
I have been sent Valentias Detoxifying Clay Mask (THANK YOU SO MUCH VALENTIA 😘) to test out and I have been using it for the last few months now, and I know I had to use this mask for my mini spa night last night because it usually gives my skin the refresher it desperately needs!
For those who are unsure who Valentia is they are a skincare company with products that focus on natural and organic cosmetic ingredients that will repair and protect the skin. Their mission is:
“To provide you a greater level of overall happiness with your appearance without the harsh chemicals that dry out, stretch, burn and prematurely age the skin. Our strategic formulations include powerful natural ingredients that have been scientifically proven to succeed in giving skin a natural and radiant glow that contributes to a youthful look”.
Valentia’s products are made will all natural ingredients, they are vegan friendly for all my vegan beauty queens out there, they are cruelty free products, there products are made with organic ingredients, and are made right here in the USA.
Like I stated earlier these last few months I have been using their skin detoxifying clay mask. So here’s the scoop on this mask + a little bit more information on this product!
Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask $25 USD
Click this link above if you are interested in this clay mask!!!
- Not your ordinary mask, this clay mask removes excess dirt and oil from the skin caused by makeup, environmental toxins, and everyday contaminants. Kaolin Clay helps pull dirt and oil to the surface, offering a deep cleanse that leaves skin clean and clear. Added Hibiscus and Cranberry Fibers make this mask unique, providing an extra layer of skin exfoliation, leaving skin feeling and looking smoother, and softer. This Detoxifying Clay Mask reverses and clears away skin damage, giving you stronger, firmer and healthier skin.
Specially selected ingredients:
- Kaolin Clay:Clay minerals draw impurities, improve skin tone, and tighten pores for smoother firmer skin.
- Plant Stem Cells:Naturally decreases the level of pro-aging toxins and works to soother the skin, reduce redness, and improve evenness.
- Spirulina:A botanical stimulant full of vitamins that hydrates the skins surface and contributes to tissue regeneration of the skin.
- CoQ10:Lessens the appearance of wrinkles by reducing free radical damage and stimulating health collagen production.
- Hibiscus & Cranberry Fibers:Both lend their anti-aging properties to firm and reinforce the skin, helping to reduce the creation of new wrinkles.
- – Draws out dirt, oil & other skin impurities
- – Improves skin tone & texture
- – Leaves skin feeling instantly smoother & refreshed
- – Enlarged pores will be reduced
- – Firmer & more strengthened skin
- – Clearer skin with less breakouts
How to Use
- Generously apply on face carefully avoiding the eye area. Leave on your skin for 15-20 minutes or until mask dries. Wipe it off with a damp cloth soaked in warm water. As the mask has natural fibers use circular motions to remove the mask helping to slough off dead skin and exfoliate.
((From this picture above you can see I still have A LOT of product left in my jar! I used this about 4 times already so a little goes a long way when applying this to your face!!))
This weekend I had makeup on just about every day, and even slept with it on Saturday night forgetting to wash it off (SILLY ME!!!). My skin gets clogged up really easy when I wear makeup so using this mask on my face last night really helped my skin, and it got off all the extra bad stuff that I missed!
This mask goes on super smooth a little goes a long way so you don’t have so really pack it on. Another thing about this mask that WOWED was that it smells amazing!! It has like a fruity smell to it, and I never smelled such a great smell from a clay mask before. There usually really smelly & unattractive so the fruit smell was a HUGE plus for me!
When this mask dries its kind of like paper mache and thats why Im so emotionless in my pictures because I don’t want to crack my face!
You make it sure to put it all over the face avoiding the eyes. I also put it on my neck Im not sure if your supposed to or not but my neck sometimes break outs too.
I decided to make a face before washing it off so you can see all the cracks in my mask! When you wash this mask off you use a wet wash cloth and make circular motions to exfoliate your face at the same time. What I loved the most about using this was when I rang out my wash cloth you seen all the brown left over makeup just come right off the cloth. This mask goes DEEP into those pores and pushes all that left over bad stuff out that you never even knew you had! I was SHOCKED and SO EXCITED when I see all the left over makeup come off my face!
Here are my likes + dislikes of Valentia’s Clay Skin Detoxifying Mask!
- I love the way it smells! It makes me want to use this product more!
- I love that you see all the bad stuff under your skin come off on your wash cloth.
- I love that a little goes a long way, and this mask is going to last me a WHILE!
- Its affordable you can find this product on Amazon for only $25 USD!!! Link below!
- It burns when you first put this mask on, and it burns every single time!
- I don’t like the paper mache feeling on my face.
- It does dry out your skin a little bit after washing it off but moisturizer right after fixes that!
This mask is a detoxifying skin mask which means its taking out all the bad stuff so you can potentially break out! The first time I did really bad but after using it the first time I didnt break out as bad. But this is what its supposed to do!
I hope you enjoyed this review on Valentia’s Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask! I know Im enjoying it, and Im going to keep using this mask once a week. If you are interested in purchasing this make sure to go check them out on https://www.valentia.com or click the Amazon link below to go directly to their product!! And again THANK YOU SO MUCH VALENTIA FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY!! Thanks for reading XO!
Disclaimer: Valentia sent me this product complimentary, for reviewing purposes. All opinions stated are unbiased and my own. Thank you