Hi everyone! 😊
Its back to back beauty subscription unboxing week my people!! So brace yourself’s & get excited for another monthly goodie opening!! Today its all about the June Ipsy Glambag, woohoo! For those who are wondering “What in the world is Ipsy?” Ill fill you in & let you know!! Ipsy is another beauty subscription bag that comes once a month with a different theme every single month. They give their subscribers 4-5 deluxe or sample size beauty products, and this monthly bag is an affordable $10 USD a month!
This months Ipsy is all about those “Hot Summer Nights” they wanted this months theme to be a sultry, sexy effortless look for those nights that your going to hit the town & go out! Keep reading to see what I received in this months glam bag!
Let’s take a peek inside, hehe!
How adorable is this bag OMG!?!
Hot Summer Nights
Love how Ipsy designed the bag to cater to their brand this month! Adorable!!!
All of Julys beauty goods!
- Triple milled just sounds attractive, doesn’t it? It means this shadow is super fine, making it smooth and easy to blend.
- Ultra-matte color
- Perfect on your lids, in the crease or as a transition shade
- Velvety texture that’s as soft as it is stunning
I haven’t tried this color on my eyelids yet but I hope its not as dark as the swatch on my hand compared to what it’s going to look like on the eye lids. As for texture of this product this eye shadow is another creamy shadow, and a little seems to go a long way (From what I see on my hand). I have been lucking out with great eye shadows lately so I’m thrilled!!
- This is our everything. An all-in-one 24H moisturizer, primer and makeup remover that’s become our new go-to face product here at ipsy.
- Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin
- Gives a much-needed boost to tired and dehydrated complexion
- Helps keep your makeup in place for longer
I am so excited to give this all in one cream a try!! Its a primer, its a moisturizer, and its a make remover!!!!! OMG!!! This cream has a lot of different uses, and I cant wait to try them out in every way and report back to you guys!
- When it comes to makeup, we’re all about the details. And this brush makes it simple to apply with precision.
- Dense and compact bristles
- Hello, versatility! Line, smudge or fill in brows.
- Built to last
I have SOOOO many brushes its not even funny Im going to have to give you guys a tour of my vanity soon!! I am never against receiving tools + Luxie is a brand Ive been LOVING lately!! This is another multi purpose beauty tool it can be used to fill in those brows, clean up that gorgeous winged eyeliner, and even assist with smudging some shadow on that lower lash line. I have two other Luxie brushes that I received from previous bags/boxes and they work great!! Hopefully this one will do the same!
- Made with synthetic beeswax for smooth application
- Long-lasting (aka made to stay the course of the day)
- Waterproof and drink-proof
- Maya is a brick-red shade that draws a sultry line for standout lips.
I am so excited to give this lip liner a go because I never had such a gorgeous lip liner color before. My only problem is I don’t wear red lipstick at all because it ALMOST ALWAYS looks so silly on me! I’m going to need to figure out when to wear this color or maybe even just put it on my lips as a lipstick to see if I can get away with it!
- Glow and go. This soft cream-gel formula glides on gently—brightening with what we call “adult shimmer,” perfect for any age or time of day.
- Smooth, rich formula won’t mess up your makeup if you apply it on top
- Blendable and buildable, so you can shine on as much as you please
- A perfect base for powder highlighters
I have received SOO MANY trestique products from Ipsy and Birchbox in the past I love them!! They definitely don’t disappoint + this highlighter is so BOMB! The pigmentation is ridiculous, the color is gorgeous and frankly I am in love with this!! I can’t wait to do a full face + use this to highlight my highest points!
- We’d like to introduce you to your new go-to concealer. Imperfections, dark circles, lines, wrinkles? No problem. This concealer’s got you covered. Did we mention it’s oil-free and formulated with the these skin-loving ingredients for maximum results:
- Coconut Water to replenish moisture levels
- Alpine Rose to brighten and boost radiance
- Hyaluronic Acid for a smoother, more youthful appearance
This concealer was NOT part of the monthly bag for July. I know how exciting would have that had been if it was!! I actually used my points to redeem this from Ipsy. You do receive points every time you review the products in your glam bags and you can use those points for things that they have up that’s redeemable in the “points” section of their website. I reviewed away and redeemed this Too Faced concealer that is WAYYY to light for my skin color right now (Which you can see the difference in the swatch above. My really tan hand + this concealer doesn’t go right now LOL) but it’s all good it will be my winter concealer! As for the product it smells like vanilla/coconuts it’s really amazing how a concealer can smell so damn good! This product does feel really great on my skin and I love the texture. But I did see after blending it in on my hand a few hours later it sat in every fine line on my hand which can def look MEH on the face! So this product definitely needs to be baked after being applied.
I hope you enjoyed July’s Glambag! I would say this month I got some good stuff not as bad as I thought it was going to be after all. Im really excited to try out this concealer when my tan fades, and Im pale as a ghost again LOL!
I would love to know what you guys received in your Ipsy bags!! Did you love/hate the products you received?! Let me know down below.