I am home from Kansas City & I am ready to blog again! Vacation post to come soon! Can you guys believe summer is basically over next week?! OMG! Where did the time go?! I feel like summer just started for me 2 weeks ago, and already Im back to college on Monday ERG! But its been a really great summer I cannot complain! As sad I am that summer 2016 is coming to an end Im just so in the mood for fall to start! Sweaters, boots, hoodies, cool crisp air & everything harvest, YAY! Today I bring you the unboxing of my August Ipsy bag! I finally received all my beauty subscriptions for the month of August so whats a better way to kick off the last week of August then to show you guys all the goodies I got for this month right?! So lets get into this!
I am loving the outside of this bag! This has to be my favorite designed bag out of all the bags I ever received! Its so royal & so much fun!
This months theme is “Sugar Highness”! Time to fabulous & princess like =)
All the amazing goodies I received in my glambag!
- 3 perfectly coordinated and shimmery fall shades that take the guesswork out of choosing which colors go together. Now, if only they could pick out our outfits too.
Formulated with Gardenia Flower extract, which helps them last 8 hours
Wet and wild or dry and daring. These shades swing both ways.
- Eye spy good-for-you ingredients. No phthalates, fragrance or parabens.
Fall colors already?! Arent we still in August Ipsy?! When I think of Neapolitan I think of the ice cream that is three different colors & flavors, and these 3 colors are not them! From the swatch above I am going to say that the middle rose color is not as pigmented as I thought it was going to be, and that’s a real disappointment. A second disappointment is that this formula is VERY chalky & Im not a fan!
- Global Beauty Care Dead Sea Wash Off Mask is formulated with a unique blend of salts & minerals from the Dead Sea in Israel. This gentle mud treatment draws out dirt and impurities from your skin and peels away dead skin cells.
- Helps to restore elasticity and fortify the skin with essential moisturizers
- Stimulates and beautifies your skin and body
- Deep cleansing formula is good for all skin types
LOVE face masks!!! I am so happy i received this because at least once a week I like to do a spa night with my ladies & we do face masks & drink wine its so much fun! But I have such a oily/dry combo for skin that a mask once a week is needed! I haven’t tried this out yet but when I do I will make sure to report back hopefully its good since its from the dead sea!
- This cult-fave nail polish is fit for a queen (we’re talking about you).
Pumps you up. Adds volume to your nail beds.
High-shine all the time
- The tapered precision brush allows for easy and more controlled application.
- Dangerous Affair: No stranger danger here. Look poised and ready for any liaison this fall in this stunning shade of burgundy. Red and ready for action.
Im not one for receiving nail polish and I must of changed my “Ipsy profile” a million times to try to not get nail polish. I feel like they know how much I hate receiving it, and now there just doing it to piss me off more LOL if that makes any sense! But I dont do my own nails I go to the salon + I have gel foundation on my nails, and that cannot be used with regular polish. As pretty as this fall color is it will be passed down in my next giveaway =)
- Oh, do glow on. Lightweight and lustrous, this illuminator hits the highlights and delivers just the right dose of shimmer and shine.
- Easily blends into skin for a natural look
- Wear it alone for summer. Look radiant with minimal coverage.
- Sunbeam is a soft pink shade that leaves the perfect glow.
I am loving this highlighter!! I have been loving highlighting lately I dont know what it is! I think I just like the glowing look it gives right above your cheek bones! But I am super excited to wear this because the color is gorgeous!! Its not too pink once its blended, and kind of reminds me of a dupe for Cover FX Custom Enhancer drops! I have them in color moonlight and the colors looks exactly the same!
- This bronze is as good as gold. Smooth and super blendable, it gives that perfect sun-kissed glow without weighing skin down.
- Natural color, so you can avoid the fake-and-bake look
- Build-a-tan. The more you add, the more you glow.
- Universal shade works perfectly for most skin tones
I am a one type of bronzer kind of gal ladies! I dont really ever step out of comfort zone to try other products & today may be the day! I LOVE matte bronzers + this brand is vegan and cruelty free so Im excited to try it out!
That’s it for Augusts Ipsys bag! I was pretty good minus the nail polish LOL! What did you receive in your Ipsy bag for August?! Are you loving or hating?! Let me know in the comments down below + leave your links for your beauty subscription unboxings!
Don’t forget to follow me below!