Do you love being pampered & love taking care of your skin?! I know I do because my skin has become one of the most important aspects of myself that I love to take care of especially as I’m getting older!!
In the beginning of the year Perfectly Posh reached out to me to try some of their amazing pampering skincare products that are made right here in the USA! Once I did some research on them + their products I knew I just had to apart of this collaboration!! Perfectly Posh is all about simple natural ingredients that are made to be good for your skin, and are supposed to make you feel good! They also have a great selection of Vegan options for all my vegan lovers out there!! A big thank you to Perfectly Posh for giving me this opportunity to review 11 of their awesome items!! Even though I got this earlier this year I took my time to review each and every product that I received until it was empty to give all my readers a fair, and honest review. (Lets be honest you cant review a product in a week & love it!!!)
Keep reading to see all the goodies I received!
I was so taken back by the cute shipping packaging from Perfectly Posh! How adorable is this?!
Once I ripped that envelope open I was so excited to see the goodies I got inside!
This package came with the Perfectly Posh catalog for fall/winter 2015
Posh to Meet You!
These are all the goodies I received from Perfectly Posh!
Once I ripped everything open there were a few products that I couldn’t stop eyeing!
- Caramel Cray Cray Lip Scrub
- Caramel Cray Cray Lip Balm
- In a New York Minute Facial
- Brazilian Bombshell Body Butter
I’m pretty sure the NY minute facial was the first thing I used and I cant wait to share what I thought!
- No time for a beauty regimen? No problem. If you’re looking for a cleaner, brighter complexion, a minute is all you need. Get a fresher face fast with our natural glycolic treatment. Deep clean pores, remove dry, dead skin, and reveal vibrant, beautiful skin all in a New York minute! Apply generously to clean skin. Leave on for 1–5 minutes. Rinse and moisturize. Fragrance: Geranium essential oil
I liked that I got a few uses out of this sample. I really liked the smell it wasn’t too strong, but it was still noticeable. I’m all about my smells so products I use have to smell good or have no smell at all. I usually did this facial when I was in the shower because it was the easiest way to wash it off. I will say I didn’t see much of a difference to my face but it did make my face soooo soft!
- You’ll be cray-cray for this scrumptious, so-sweet caramel in a sugar lip scrub! All natural sugar, butters, and oils will scrub away dry, tired skin and leave you with deliciously kissable lips. Give it a taste! Your lips never had it so good.
Oh my LAWDY! This lip scrub is AMAZING!!! First off it smells + tastes like caramel (YES I had to taste it LOL!) This lip scrub has lasted longer then any Lush lip scrub I have ever bought. I have a little bit left of this scrub, and its still soft almost 6 months later! This scrub makes my lips so crazy soft its unreal. I never experienced such soft lips from a scrub before, and I usually get the bubble gum one from Lush. This one is WAYYYY better! Once I am 100% out of this I will be making sure to purchase another one! After I scrub my lips with this I use the Caramel Cray Cray Lip Balm for ultimate softness. Check out the matching lip balm right below this product!
- If you’ve never experienced crazy-delicious lips, it’s time for a little Caramel Cray Cray. Our shea butter and beeswax-loaded lip balm is perfect for getting a silky, smooth pucker that smells oh so sweet. Cover your kisser in caramel goodness and experience true Lipsophistication.
I am obsessed with this just as much I am obsessed with the caramel cray cray lip scrub. These two pair + compliment each other so well I love it! This one smells just like caramel but not so much for the taste part. Its definitely a sweet lip balm but I do get a funny after taste in my mouth that I’m not a fan of at all after I lick my lips or ETC. The lip scrub + the balm are definitely going to be on my future purchase list guys because there that BOMB!
- Tarzan will come running for this exotic fragrance of jungle fruits and sugar cane, combined with a nutty twist for a body butter that nourishes and hydrates. Brazil nut oil and cocoa butter moisturize skin while babassu oil soothes and protects. Rub into skin liberally for your daily binge of Brazilian beach body!
I love that this body butter is so creamy just like butter! I like that its not a sticky lotion/cream! I hate when I get out of the shower, apply body butter that’s sticky & I already feel like I need to take another shower. I love that this cream is thick so it really holds in the moisture, and leaves your skin feeling baby soft. This cream has a great fruity smell that isn’t overbearing which is a must for me! I will definitely repurchase this body cream in the future too!
- Get that unforgettable “it” factor with our creamy, nourishing, and opulent hand crème. The “It” Girl is the perfect size for moisture on-the-go, featuring coconut oil, vitamin E, and aloe to renew tired, dry, hardworking hands without leaving them oily. Vitamin-rich apricot kernel oil gives you a big, juicy dose of hydration without that annoying, greasy residue. Apply generously as needed to hands, fingers, and wrists.
I really tried to love this hand creme but the smell was unfortunately not for me! It has a mix of grapefruit, lily & apricot. I think its the lily + grapefruit that messed me up here. But I will say my hands felt super soft after using this, and it did not leave me feeling oily or greasy. I would definitely recommend this to people if the smell doesn’t bother you!
- Get snarky with the ultimate fusion of femininity and sass. Shea butter, cocoa butter and sunflower seed oil hydrate and nourish skin. An exotic flower and sandalwood fragrance gives a little edge to the softness. Rub into skin liberally for your daily binge of snark!
This is unfortunately another lotion I was not a fan of! The scent of this one is exotic flowers and sandalwood, and I HATE sandalwood its too much of a strong smell for my liking. The product reads almond, Shea and honey body butter, and I would much more appreciate this product if it smelt like those 3 amazing smells!
- Get the skin of your dreams with this blend of sensational fruits and apricot extract for a supple and soft face—the perfect overnight companion for intense moisture. Tangerine and lime extracts promote healthy skin, while rosewood and mango reinforce cellular rejuvenation. Apply generously to clean, dry skin before bedtime. Rinse thoroughly with water in the morning.
This cream is a great over night cream that brings your face back to life! This is definitely more on the thicker side of creams + one I have never experienced before. Normal face creams are usually thin + absorb into your face so quick. This is total opposite!! It applies heavy because you are leaving it on overnight. It locks in the moisture on your face leaving your skin super soft in the morning. You do want to just wash your face with warm water in the morning to get this cream off before you start your day. The scent is right in the title and I love apricots! This smell is a perfect fruit smell that was not over bearing like the other ones that were trying to kill me LOL! I’m pretty sure I found my new favorite night cream guys!!!
- Looking for some bath time nirvana? Transcend into tranquility with a harmonious blend of softening shea butter and olive oil. Lather into hands and clean from head to toe, then rinse thoroughly. Use in any bath or shower to soak in the serenity and find true enlightenment
This is the first soap I tried out of everything in the bag, and honestly one of my favorites. that’s why there’s not a follow up picture because I used the entire bar! I really liked that this bar didn’t have a strong smell of anything it was more of a lighter powder fragrance. I love that it had the natural smell element to it because I knew it wasn’t going to be a harsh soap. The olive oil element in this soap made my skin so soft I wish I had a bigger bar of this! Usually regular store brand bar soap dries you all out and this one did not! I’m going to add this to my Christmas wish list! (Yes I’m thinking that ahead already LOL)
- Say “aloha” to soft, clean skin. Cocoa seed butter, kukui nut oil, and glycerin combine in our luxurious Chunk bath bar to expertly moisturize and cleanse with the comforting scent of kukui nuts and vanilla. Lather into hands and clean from head to toe, then rinse thoroughly. Indulge in an island-style clean!
This is my second favorite soap from Perfectly Posh and that is because I am OBSESSED with kukui oil!!!!! This has to be one of my favorite scents around. Its a nutty yet tropical smell + its a good oil to use on your skin because your skin just absorbs all the amazing nutrients this oil has to offer. The only downfall to this product is that the scent doesn’t last that long, and it just leaves you with a regular soap smell after. I am definitely going to be buying this full size in the future.
- Clean doesn’t discriminate. We invite all to wash and be Posh! Activated charcoal powder, silt, and carbon absorb over 1,000 times their weight in nasty free radicals and pollution, giving your skin a deep detox. Natural shea butter and palm oil soothe and moisturize your skin with a crisp fragrance. Lather into hands and clean from head to toe, then rinse thoroughly. It’s no surprise that Gender Bender is one of our most loved products—this Chunk is perfect for everyone.
As soon as I opened this tiny little sample size the smell of woodsy manly fruit just hits you in the face like BAM! This is definitely a soap to buy your man for the holidays! Its perfect to stuff his stocking with or to just give him because hes got to much funk LOL. If your into your man smelly outdoorsy then this is definitely the soap for the both of you! My boyfriend really enjoyed this soap when I gave it to him to try so win win!
- Trying to break up with irritable skin and stubborn spots? This decadent shea butter bar is filled with our vegan polylactic acid beads that scrub off dry, dead skin, leaving it smooth, svelte, and irresistibly soft. Our blend of bergamot, mandarin, freesia, lily, and sandalwood gives your skin that classic, Posh scent! Rub over skin in the shower or bath. Not recommended for face.
I honestly was not a fan of this bar of soap because for one as soon as I opened it I didn’t smell anything! I love fresh fragrance that’s light, but I got absolutely nothing here people! I love that this bar of soap is the color pink + has Shea butter in it to make you soft. But I love soap that’s going to leave a slight “I just showered” smell behind. After using it leave that bar soap smell that I just despise! I will definitely be taking my $16 elsewhere!! I can buy like 4 caramel cray cray chap sticks for the price of this soap y’all!
I hope you all enjoyed my review of Perfectly Posh! If you want to get their hands on any of their products mentioned below you can either go to there website HERE or just click the product up above.
Have you ever tried Perfectly Posh products before? Whats your favorite Perfectly Posh product? Let me know down below!
Until next time love bugs!
Don’t forget to follow me below!
Disclaimer: Perfectly Posh sent me this product complimentary, for reviewing purposes. All opinions stated are unbiased and my own. Thank you