Today is the last day of November and I am finally catching up to do this post!! I have been so focused on getting my INSTAGRAM & social media setup I took a step back from blogging. I only receive this BoxyCharm about a week ago anyway I am not that late LOL!
Honestly this beauty box subscription is one of my favorites! For $21 USD a month you get 5-6 amazing full size products. Usually you’ll see me post Ipsy bags, and Sephora play boxes every month but I forgot to tell you guys I CANCELLED all my other subscriptions! I was getting so sick of the repeating products over, and over again with Ipsy. As for Sephora if I really wanted to try anything in there they give you free samples of the product in the store so it was a waste! So BoxyCharm is my one & only beauty sub box right now.
But enough of my ramblings and more of BoxyCharm’s “Groovy Town” November box!
“Let us take you down to GROOVY TOWN!” is November’s theme.
- Makeup Geek Blushes blend effortlessly into the skin to add the perfect dose of radiance to your cheeks. The finely milled powder guarantees a smooth, buttery feel and a flawless application every time. Rich pigmentation combined with a fade-resistant formula offers buildable, long-lasting color. This talc-free formula is also great for sensitive skin.
I have not had the opportunity to try this blush out yet but I love makeup geek so I know this blush is going to be nothing less than amazing!
- The Pro Detail Crease Brush’s bullet shape and dense Capra blend bristles easily fit into the crease of your eyelid. This brush is made with a high grade of Capra hair, making it easy to clean and maintain with proper care.
I have not had the opportunity to try this out yet but I am a brush hoarder and super excited to try this brush out + its SO soft!
- These full coverage, high impact liquid lipsticks last for hours without the need to touchup. Their creamy formula goes on smoothly and dries to be a beautiful matte finish in a snap!
I am loving this color lipstick this month! At first I was a total skeptic but after swatching it I feel in love. It relly does last hours because I had this swatched on my hand for like 3-4 hours yesterday and it did not budge even when I washed my hands!
- This superior Marula facial oil leaves the skin soft and plump with increased firmness for healthy, beautiful, age-defying radiance. A light and hydrating facial oil that absorbs quickly into the skin without a greasy after-feel. Suitable for all skin types.
I have yet to try this out but I am super excited because this time of year I am like a dry prune!! My face needs all the moisture it can get and kiss goodbye those dry patches!
- The On-The-Go Eyeshadow Palette includes 9 shades that are perfect for creating day or night looks!
If one can be in love with a makeup palette this would be my makeup palette!! For one the colors are ridiculously pigmented, super creamy and VERY blendable. There are matte shades, sparkly shades, and this palette with compliment anyone’s skin tone. Perfect for fall/winter with all these amazing colors + you can transform your day look into a night look and fit it into your purse!
That is all for Novembers Boxycharm!! Please let know what you think and if you have tried any of these products before! What did you get in your November BoxyCharm?