Hello hello hello everyone!!!
Today I am excited to bring you my first review of 2017! Wow its still so weird to say that we are already in 2017! Todays review is going to be all about a skincare product that over the last 2 weeks became VERY attached too, and I am totally obsessed with! If you read my very last post of Targets 12 Days of Beauty Faves then you know that this product was the last product I opened in my beauty advent calendar. This product is one I have NEVER used before, and never even thought about using!! If I personally didnt give this product a chance it would of been one of those products that gets thrown in the back of the beauty draw never to be seen again!! If you are still wondering what Im talking about take a look below!
- Recharge dehydrated skin overnight. Highly concentrated Ionized Mineral Water delivers intensive doses of moisture to parched skin while Moisture Wrap technology envelops skin with a breathable protective layer, locking in moisture and nutrients. Aromatic Sleepscent, infused with orange flower, rose and sandalwood, relaxes and soothes as Hunza Apricot and Evening Primrose extracts help brighten and clarify fatigued skin. The result: skin looks and feels radiant, refreshed. Wake up to soft, glowing skin.
Like I said earlier never in my life have I ever used a sleeping mask and I was pretty excited to do so!! Lucky enough for me one night after washing my face my skin was VERY dry! It felt like it was cracking that’s how dry it felt after washing it (Which is one of my biggest pet peeves! Hate that feeling). I knew I just got something in my advent calendar that said water sleeping mask so I ran to my glam room and never looked back after that! This mask is a clear gel mask that applies like a charm! Its not sticky, its not greasy and it doesn’t sit on the top of your skin at all! My skin just soaks up this mask like it was never on my face to begin with. I use this mask probably 3-5 times a week, and directions only call for 1-2 times a week (Not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing LOL) This mask makes my skin feel a million times better rather than feeling like a sun soaked prune like grape LOL! It makes my skin super soft, very moisturized and even makes my skin feels very refreshed the next day. Most of the time I don’t even rinse off the mask like the directions call for because it doesn’t feel like there’s any residue on my face, and I think that refreshed feeling has something to do with just leaving your face alone and not rinsing it. I loved this product so much I just knew I had to share it with you guys right away!
- Sample size was a nice size.
- A little goes along way you definitely do not need a lot on your face.
- It moisturizes your skin instantly.
- Doesn’t make you feel sticky.
- Makes your skin very soft and refreshed.
- Affordable! Only $24 in Target and if you live in Canada Sephora sells it for $30!
- Not a fan of the scent. Its too floral for me, and I feel like if you have sensitive skin that this product may not suit you because of the fragrance.
- This mask does not make me feel any more relaxed like it claims it should.
Overall really happy I came across this product!! Once I am empty I will be making sure to purchase more! For all my sensitive skinnies out there I would recommend you skip on this product because of the scent it may have you break out! Make sure to comment below with your favorite sleeping mask & if you have ever tried this one before?!