Today I am 27 years old and its the most scariest exciting day and time of my life. I sit here in aw so shocked that I lived on this earth for 27 years, and I don’t feel like an adult. More like an adult teen? If that makes any sense LOL! So today I bring you 27 things I learned in 27 years.
- You are never to old to go back to school and finish your college degree + get your masters!
- Being an adult sucks! Hate paying bills and being responsbile.
- As you get older you tend to enjoy school now then when you did back in high school.
- The world does not revolve your cell phone and social media. Didn’t have social media for 2 years, and it was the best two years of my life. (Still don’t have personal social media, blogging/business purposes only!)
- You must workout!! Because unfortantely we will not be skinny forever!
- Friends come and go and there’s nothing you can do about it! But your true friends will never leave no matter how far they are or what state they live in! (Sounds so cliche but it’s so true!!)
- Nothing will never be handed to you! You need to work your ass off to get the things you want and get to the places you want in life.
- The older you get the more you fall apart LOL! I turned 26 and my back started hurting, and ankles were cracking that never cracked before 🙈
- The older you get the less patience you have!
- Your style changes as you get older you go for a more mature look or at least I definitely did.
- How to do statistics! And I suck at math LOL
- How to make YouTube videos!
- I definitely feel like I became a better writer this year after blogging so much.
- Listen to your parents as much as you think there wrong they are ALWAYS right LOL
- Trust your gut because it’s always right! Don’t doubt it.
- Your skin is never going to perfect. Remember when they said in your 20’s you’ll have great skin?! They lied I still get pimples and break out!
- Try new things, try new foods! Step outside your normal comfort zone.
- You only live once so do what you want!
- Find a job you love! Because you don’t want to be stuck in a job you dislike life is way to short!
- It’s super hard to eat healthy! As much as I try I always find myself slipping.
- Save save save!! Open a savings account, open a 401K with work! But definitely start saving because it will help you in the long run.
- Travel and go to new places. There’s a whole world outside where you live!
- Go away to college! There’s so much more out there then living in your parents house, working and going to a local community college.
- Be nice to people! Life is too short to be mean!
- Fall in love! It doesn’t have to be with another person but maybe yourself or the life you live. But falling in love with another person only makes falling in love with life 100 times better.
- Laugh. Laugh at everything you can’t take life too seriously.
- Family is most important and I saved the best for last. Love your family. Love everyone in your family. Makes amends with the family members you don’t speak with because life is too short to let the moments your supposed to make with them pass you by.
I hope you all enjoyed what I learned in the 27 years of living! I am now going to sign off for the weekend to go enjoy my birthday weekend. Currently going skiing this weekend so talk to you on Monday 😘✌🏼