Hey girlies & guys!!
I wanted to share with you a look I did two weeks ago using my long lost Morphe 35T palette. I got this amazing palette last Christmas and I think I only used it once! Honestly I totally forgot about it until I went through all my palettes and found this one at the bottom. So I decided to use it, and create a cool look with it! So if you are unsure of what the Morphe 35T palette looks like here it is below!
This palette retails for $22 USD on Morphe’s website and that is great for all the colors you are getting! Honestly I cant remember which colors I used and it would be so much easier to remember if they were named LOL! Check out last weeks look in the pictures below.
I was going for a purple look this day but I think it turned out a little but more on the pink side! So sorry again I dont remember the colors I used but here is everything I used to complete this look!
- Primer- Becca Cosmetics Back Light Primer
- Foundation- Urban Decay Cosmetics Naked Skin Foundation
- Concealer- Too Faced Born this Way Concealer
- Powder- Rimmel London Stay Matte Translucent Powder
- Contour- Colourpop Cosmetics Sculpting Stix & Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Eyeshadow- Morphe 35T eyeshadow palette
- Blush- Too Faced Sweetheart Flush Blush
- Highlight- Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter by Becca Cosmetics
- Mascara- Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Mascara
- Lipstick- Senegence Lipsense Lipstick in First Love
- Brows- Chella Beauty Eyebrow Pencil
Hope you all enjoyed this look! I promise next time I will remember the colors LOL! Maybe Ill even take pictures of each step to show you guys what I did to complete this look! I would love to see your makeup looks so make sure to tag me on either Instagram or Twitter to show me the looks you create!!