Hello beauty guru’s!
Today I bring you BoxyCharm’s January 2017 charm box! It is all about “And the Charm Award Goes to…“. If you are not familiar with BoxyCharm (Which Im sure most of you are since I know we all have subscription additions on this thing LOL) its a monthly beauty subscription box where you get 5-6 FULL SIZE items for only $20-21 USD a month. All my beauty addicts here if you are not subscribed to BoxyCharm then you definitely need to get on the BoxyCharm boat because I have gotten amazing products in the last 5 months! So if you have any desire to join please
come on do it you know you want too! LOL! But if I haven’t convinced you yet please check out all the amazing things I relieved for January!
Every month there is a different theme! January’s theme is “And the Award Goes to..”
One thing is for sure they are NOT CHEAP! LOL
I am obsessed with their boxes!! How adorable is this?!
Lets get into all the goodies I got for January!
- Add a beautiful wash of color and subtle, sexy shimmer with this limited edition illuminating face highlighter set. Wear it alone or as a beautiful highlight over pretty blush or bronzer – the reflective pearls add radiance on contact, adding a delicate glow and diamond-like finish to the skin.
- #Boxytip: Using a powder blush brush, sweep the illuminating Face Highlighter on the apples of your cheeks and cheekbones after blush has been applied. For an added glow, dust lightly over freshly hydrated skin on the forehead, nose and chin.
Its awesome that this is limited edition but from the swatch it really didnt show up my skin much as you can see from the picture above. I havent had the chance to fully use them yet but I hopefully will soon!
- A versatile brush made from best quality synthetic nylon & taklon hairs only.
- #Boxytip: Gently dip bush across your favorite highlighter or powder and dust across your cheekbones for beautiful glowy effect.
SOOOO HAPPYY I received this in the mail because I recently used my normal fan brush to brush olive onto crostini (Christmas time & my cooking brush broke!), and that was the end of that brush! I was devastated too because me and that other fan brush have been together since I started blogging and getting into makeup, RIP. But I’m so happy this one came in this box and I cant wait to use it!
- English Laundry: Signature
Roller BallSPRAY BOTTLE.
- #Boxytip: This classic scent can be used on the go to keep you smelling fresh and sophisticated. Roll the scent onto your wrists and behind your ears to ensure an all day application.
Yes I did not receive the roller ball that everyone else received!! I did receive the spray bottle perfume. Was this by accident, by chance? Who knows! But I am thrilled I didnt get a roller ball because I tastefully dislike them if you get my drift. This perfume has become one of my faves lately! Its a very fresh smell & I love it!
- This sponge is made from 100% preservative-free konjac root. This calming, exfoliating sponge is naturally alkaline and balances the acidity of the skin’s impurities. This naturally deep-cleansing, pH balanced sponge can be used throughout the face, neck and the delicate under eye area since it is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
- #Boxytip: Step 1: Soak and squeeze the sponge for a minute or two under running water. Step 2: Massage your face and neck using circular motions, with or without cleanser. Step 3: Rinse out the cleanser (if used) and squeeze out any remaining water. Step 4: Place in a well ventilated area to allow the sponge to air dry
Honestly I dont think this sponge has done nothing it stated above!! I for one never used a Konjac sponge before but after I used it multiple times I didnt see any of the positive effects its supposed to have on your skin. Waste of time & money this will not be a re-purchase.
- Mineral Glow’s micronized mineral powder has rich, golden undertones to add a sun-kissed contour to your complexion. A staple for PÜR aficionados, use it as quick fix bronzer for an all-year healthy glow.
- Boxytip: Use your favorite powder brush to sweep Mineral Glow over your face, neck or body for a touch of sun. Mineral Glow can be used alone or over any foundation.
I have such a love for bronzers!! They are a girls best friend you know! Especially in the winter time!!! But from the swatch above it seems that this bronzer may not go with my complexion unfortunately, bummer!! But I will try it out before I trash it!
Thats all the goodies I recieved for January 2017. Im always so pleased with BoxyCharm and their products!! I love that sometimes I get amazing brands, but I love getting brands I never heard of even more because I get to try out some awesome stuff! Hope you all enjoyed! Let me know what you think in the comments down below!