Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog and welcome to all my new followers as well, its always a pleasure having all of you! This week has been super busy between midterms, papers due, and my dad has been in the hospital recently these last few weeks. (Separate post about this topic coming soon) So my plate has been on OVERLOAD. I know I havent gave my blog or my readers the time they deserve with responding to comments and writing posts, but I promise you all I will be playing catch up super soon!
I figured since today is a doing nothing bum day theres no better way then to spend it then writing a well needed blog post on a product I have been using A LOT lately. I am so excited for you to read about this new product!! Its all about new year new glow, its time for blemishes to go! Todays product review is going to be all about Derma E and their new products! I have used Derma E products in the past and absolutely loved them so I was pretty excited to give a full review on these!! If you don’t remember that post check out my review on Derma E Firming DMAE Eye Lift #NOTICETHELOTUS.
Now times time to check out Derma E’s NEW products!
How adorable is the box the products came in?! I personally feel presentation for first impressions is EVERYTHING and they nailed it on the head!
If you havent heard about Derma E now is the time to learn all about them!
DERMA E didn’t start out in the beauty aisle or the board room. Instead, we started out in a local health food store in Southern California. Our first product was a jar of 12,000 I.U. Vitamin E Moisturizing Crème. People were amazed at the results it had on their skin, and word caught on. Over the years, we’ve introduced many extraordinary products, each one rooted in our belief that skin health can be visibly improved through the right combination of potent vitamins, wholesome nutrients and good, clean hydration.
As you can see they are a skincare line thats about skin health. All their products are 100% vegan, cruelty-free formulas that do not contain parabens, sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors, gluten, soy or GMO’s.
Derma E has sent me two AMAZING products!
I also love how they slipped in a Green Superfood Detox and Digest sample! How sweet are they?!
- This is a gentle detox scrub is great for everyday use! Its great for lifting away micropollutants and impurities while promoting oxygenation for a fresh, healthy radiance. This formula contains some of the most powerful minerals and natural toxin fighters from the earth and from the sea. This detox scrub is ideal for oily, active or urban skin types, even safe for reactive skin, this formula boosts skin purity for a refreshed, glowing complexion. 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten free, GMO-free.
This daily detox scrub has to be one of my favorites! I leave it in my shower, and use it while Im in there. I use it about 2-3 times a week since my skin has been super dry lately due to the cold weather here in NYC. As soon as you put this detox scrub to your face you feel an amazing cooling sensation which has to be my favorite part about this scrub! This scrub definitely does take away all my parties because usually on the first day I use this each week all my hidden pimples come out to play, LOL! Which is a great thing because it shows that all the bad is coming up, and is ready to come out!
- This Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask deeply detoxifies skin of harmful micropollutants in two ways:
- Natural clays infused with Kimarine Wakame, Bladerwrack and Activated Charcoal lift out dirt, oil and bacteria to decongest pores as the mask dries.
- Apricot Seed Powder exfoliates away dead skin cells and captured debris upon removal. Kaolin and Bentonite Clays absorb excess oils and impurities, relieving skin congestion.
- Kimarine Wakame is a potassium-rich, magnesium-rich seaweed that is clinically proven to protect skin against environmental pollutants.
This charcoal mask smells amazing! I don’t use it as often as I should because it does dry my skin out and with this cold weather is not good. I think this product is for people with VERY oily year round skin, or super oily summer skin. This product is going to be a summer mask for when my skin gets oily fast. When you first put it on it burns a little, but that sensation quickly goes away once its dried. After 5 minutes of drying you don’t want to fully wash it off but you want to wet your finger tips, and do circular motions on your super oily spots like your chin, forehead and nose. After this mask is all washed off it makes my skin super soft, and it feels really cold which I love too!
- Detox & digest with our farm fresh alkalizing greens and over 24 cleansing ingredients to help with the daily elimination of toxins and soothing digestive support so you can feel amazing every day.
This unfortunately was not my favorite! I added this in with my peach drink for breakfast one morning and it made it super green!! I unfortunately did not like the taste what so ever as healthy and good it maybe. I may give this one more chance and try to make a smoothie out of my last packet using coconut milk.
Overall I really loved both of these face products. I love that cooling sensation of the detox scrub, and how soft the charcoal mask has made my skin. These two products are super adorable and I would definitely recommend them for the great benefits, plus the price!! These two products are brand new so you can get them on Derma E’s website for right now but Im sure they will be in store soon.
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you loved this review just as much as I did 🙂 Let me know what your favorite face scrubs and masks are in the comments below! XO
Disclaimer: Brandbacker & Derma E sent me this product complimentary, for reviewing purposes. All opinions stated are unbiased and my own, thank you.