It’s that time of the month again everyone, and personally my favorite time of the month!! Its time to rip open that BoxyCharm subscription box, and show all of you amazing readers what I got inside for March. This months theme is “Creepy Cute” and I honestly have no idea why ahah it should be something springy but instead I feel like were getting hints of Halloween all over again? But who knows lets just jump into this!
Totally getting a Halloween vibe here LOL
All black everything! Literally!
- A creamy lip liner that glides across lips to define your pout.
Love that they gave lip liner this month!! I am such a sucker for a good lip liner. This formula is super creamy, and I personally love the color. PLUS they gave a matching matte lipstick, say what?!
- Lightweight formula glides onto lips leaving super intense color with a bold, ultra-matte finish. Long wearing, and completely kiss proof, this bomb formulation helps to combat dryness and nourish your lips during wear.
I still havent fully tried this lipstick but I love the matching lipstick and lip liner combo we received in this month’s box.
- These colors offer a dramatic look when applied damp or with an eye base. The colors have hints of green, bronze, purple, and brown.
The swatches of this palette were super creamy, and very bold pigmented colors. This definitely reminds me of Halloween or fall colors. Im still not convinced this is a spring box. and they totally got their months confused LOL
- This primer is the first product that was ever created at Smashbox photo studios L.A. It instantly blurs fine lines and pores, leaving skin with a velvety-smooth, even finish. This classic Smashbox primer is the best way to start your makeup every day.
This has to be one of my favorite primers of all time. This weekend alone I must of reached for this primer at least 2-3 times when applying my own makeup, and doing others. Lucky enough for me I have used this primer in the past and still have two other filled bottles. This primer is silky smooth, and helps with oil control if your face tends to be on the oilier side. Your makeup WILL STAY all day with this primer.
- This Fan Brush features a large, fanned brush head perfect for the soft application of powder products. This brush is also great for lightly dusting shimmer products onto skin.
Fan brushes are my fav!! I received two amazing fan brushes these last two months from Boxycharm, and they have both been great!! This brush is super fluffy, and gets the job done. Perfect for highlight or brushing on some bronzer!
Thanks so much for reading!! Have you used any of these products above? Let me know in the comments XO