Honestly I’m not even too sure where to start this review or even begin to tell you about this product. For starters when I first received it I said to myself “What in the hell did I receive?” because my shipping box was just beaten up and destroyed LOL. Long behold this product was perfectly untouched in that badly beaten box, and I couldn’t be more thrilled that it was not damaged.
When this product came I wasn’t too sure what the outcome was going to be because I did my research FARRRR in advance and read all about it. I know this brand sells their products in malls, usually in the middle of the mall at the kiosks and the person selling it is usually some nagging pretty lady who wants to rub lotion on your hand. YESSSSS we have ALLLLLLLL have been there!!! Especially my boyfriend himself LOL I’m pretty sure he bought me one of their facial products for Christmas and that damn pretty lady sucked him in!! Not to sound ungrateful but the last thing I would ever want for Christmas is a 24K facial peel and moisturizer. So if this was the same brand I used for Christmas expectations were already pretty low on top of the peoples horror stories I read online and how much they were dropping on these products. To me this just raised about a billion and one red flags.
But was I wrong?! Keep reading….
Im not too sure if the name of this brand is “door” or “Dior” but every now and then I call it both. The box that this product comes in is super sleek, sturdy and closes by magnet. Fancy fancy door Dior. .
- Non Surgical Lifting Syringe from D’OR24K Luxury Skin Care.
Whether you want to use this product every day or just for special occasions, the results can be dramatic. As you feel the product begin to work, you will see sagging tissues and puffiness disappear. You’ll be amazed at how much just one drop can do.• Tightens pores within 60 seconds of application
• Visibly reduces bags and fine lines
• Instant, on the go lifting and plumping
• Designed for a special occasionsUsing ingredients like sodium silicate and magnesium aluminum silicate, the Non-Surgical Lifting Syringe from D’OR24K tightens the skin and lifts wrinkles while absorbing excess facial oil. The Non-Surgical Lifting Syringe also includes green tea, which not only reduces wrinkles, but also helps prevent sun damage, tones skin, and works on many skin problems such as psoriasis or rosacea.
YES, I know what your thinking $650 for only a 15ML or .05 FL OZ bottle of product?! That is absolutely insane.
I think its great that they put everything on the back of the box because this saved paper by not printing an extra set of directions on how to use this thing! Application instructions below:
- Clean your face thoroughly and pat dry. Shake the product in the syringe to prevent air pockets. Using your ring finger, smooth on (do not rub) a very thin layer on your face, including upper and lower eyelids. Keep your face as expressionless as possible until the product has dried. Do not use lotion or a liquid makeup product. You may apply powder makeup. A white layer on the face means you have applied too much. Smooth over any white areas with a damp finger. Close jar tightly after using to prevent the cream from drying. Note: in the rare instances you may experience an allergic reaction. If this occurs, wash the product from your face.
BTW, you cant wear liquid makeup after using it, powder only!
It comes in this cute little gold syringe looking thing. All you have to do is just take off the cap, and the other white cap, shake, twist the top, and press down for the application to come out.
The first time I ever used it I was definitely a skeptic. Like how is this going to smooth my skin so it looks like I had a painless eye lift. Was this really going to take away my lack of sleep bags? I pumped some on the top of my hand and noticed how cute and peach the color was, I evenly applied under my eyes and waited to see what was going to happen. I immediately noticed that the smell of this cream was not a pretty one. Unfortunately the color was more appeasing then the smell. The smell reminds me of a really old hair salon that uses really bad smelling dye, and bleach to do your hair. So this threw me off completely I was not happy. The smell alone shied me away from using this product over the next few weeks because it was so unpleasant.
I did it use multiple times on myself and others to be able to give it this honest review. After you apply it your desired areas (like I applied it to under my eyes, and forehead) it says to make no emotion for 5 minutes. You definitely feel everything just tense and tighten up. Its incredible!
Overall I was actually impressed and totally blown away. I did not expect it to work this well and I was totally surprised that it made my puffy eyes go away, and smoothed away my forehead. Would I buy this product myself? Honestly, probably not because I cant put myself to drop $650 on an eye cream. There are a million other things that I can do with $650 like pay my bills, put it towards a trip, or even pay my rent. But if you have an endless amount of cash then YES by all means go purchase this cream RIGHT NOW LOL!
- Really firms, and lifts.
- Took away all my bags and fine lines.
- Only last a few hours.
- Cannot wear liquid makeup.
- Smells funny.
- And SUPER expensive.
Check out my own results below:
Let me know what you think below in the comments. Is it really worth $650 and would you be willing to give it a try?! If you are interested I do have a 25% off promo for you guys!
Purchase link: D’or 24K Non Surgical Lifting Syringe
Promo Code: PROMO25
Disclaimer: D’or 24K has sent me this product complimentary, for reviewing purposes. All opinions stated are unbiased and my own, thank you.