Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is one of my favorite skin ingredients! I have used hyaluronic acid in the past and I have become such a big fan of it! For me it really helped with acne spots (Which always seems to be never ending, even at age 27), the plumping effect to the skin, and making my skin super soft + hydrated. Today I bring you a product review on Jan Marini’s Hyla 3D HA Activating Complex.
Love how sleek this packaging is! Plus I am such a sucker for white 👌🏼 This product came beautifully packaged.
I was so blown away that Jan Marini took the time to write a personalized note. This is really rare now a days so I was so taken back by this! Good job Jan Marini!
How cute are they writing this personalized letter?! Love it!
- Age and sun damage diminish the body’s ability to replenish and maintain youthful levels of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) in the skin, leading to loss of volume and visible signs of aging. Hyla3D takes a 3-dimensional approach to restore skin’s hydration, youthful volume, smoothness, and to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- HA is a major component for overall healthy skin that has youthful volume and hydration. Numerous key ingredients in Hyla3D work in 3 modes to address the needs of healthy, hydrated and rejuvenated skin. 1) Multiple molecular weights and forms of HA result in deep penetration and rapid, long-lasting, continual hydration. 2) Advanced technologies enhance native HA within the skin. 3) Peptides and antioxidants boost collagen and elastin. As a result, Hyla3D restores hydration and 3-dimensional volume, while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a more youthful, contoured look.
The first thing I noticed was the great bottle that this serum comes in! They did a fab job with their packaging all the way around. It’s so sleek and it is a super user friendly bottle when pumping out the HA complex. You need to make sure you shake the bottle really well or else I did find that the HA complex came out a little watery the first time I ever used it.
I liked to use it right after I washed my face before bed every night. In the past I always use to put my HA on before bed and that’s when it worked the best! I would pump about 3 pumps of HA on the top of my hand then easily apply a generous amount to my face. I would let this dry then apply my moisturizer for the evening so it really locks it that hydration and all the good benefits of Jan Marini’s HA Complex.
I don’t have major aging skin so I’m not too sure if it benefited my baby wrinkles but I’m sure it helped since it’s supposed to help finish age and boost collagen. It’s like giving yourself a good Facial every night 👌🏼. Now I can’t wait to see how this helps my sun damage since I just got back from DR and my face is basically burnt. An updated post on that coming soon!
- Love that it helped more with acne and acne spots then anything.
- That it is a collagen booster in it! Which can be very deceiving in products.
- The cute silver sleek bottle design.
- A little goes a long way. You don’t need to apply a lot to get the job done.
- It did have a quite funny smell in the beginning, maybe because it wasn’t fully shaken. But now I’m pretty used too it.
- The price. You do get what you pay for when it comes to products especially for skincare. But I cannot picture myself dropping $125 on a 1 oz bottle of hyaluronic acid. It’s unfortunately not in my budget.
Have you tried this HA activating complex before? Whats your favorite product to use before moisturizer? Let me know in the comments I would love to look into some & try them out!
Disclaimer: Jan Marini has sent me this product complimentary, for reviewing purposes. All opinions stated are unbiased and my own, thank you