I have something new and exciting for you guys today + I cannot wait to share what I have come across! This review is going to be for all my beauty lovers who love CLEAN beauty products so if I spiked your interest then you need to keep on reading.
Today I bring you the May Limited Edition Think Dirty Clean Beauty box. I know what you’re thinking its June so why are you showing me something that you received in the end of April for the month of May but here’s why! I’m the type of the blogger that likes to take my time to try every single product, and give it my fair hones review that it deserves. It took me just about two and a half months to thoroughly use all of these amazing products and now it’s time for me to share Think Dirty ®
If you are sitting there scratching your head asking yourself what in the hell is Think Dirty® then stop scratching because I’m about to tell you everything you need to know. Think Dirty® is a brand that was founded by a sweet lady named Lily Tse who was on a personal mission to find clean beauty products due to having a history of breast cancer in her family. Lily decided to research into the many causes behind breast cancer, including ‘toxic’ ingredients in cosmetic and personal care products and came across that are hormone disruptor chemicals in many products we use that have been possibly linked to breast cancer. It was time for Lily to start finding safer alternatives for herself but there was nowhere for consumers to find information easily on clean beauty products. Lily thankfully has a background in design and marketing so this made her decide that she wanted to develop and create something not only for herself but for others as well, and that’s how Think Dirty® was founded. Think Dirty® is more than just a mobile app – it’s a consumer revolution for safer cosmetics by learning one ingredient at a time, changing to cleaner options, one product at a time.
- We are partnering with rated clean 0-3 beauty brand sponsors1 who support our mission to bring the most requested beauty box to you. Each box comes with 9 hand-picked, rated clean beauty products, a full she-bang of Think Dirty swag goodies and lots of love. Valued at over $USD 200+, specially offered to you for $USD 95!
- The Think Dirty Clean Beauty box is the perfect gift for health-conscious significant others, hard-core yogi friends, or kale-loving besties. Or better yet, show yourself some #selflove as the best reward for thinking dirty all year long!
I cannot get over how well packed this box came. I think I left it there for days before I opened it because I didnt want to ruin the packaging. I love a brand who takes every little detail into consideration. From the boxing, wrapping, and even down to the personal hand written note.
Think Dirty provided 9 awesome products (some double) with two bonus products to review for you guys to see!
- For STRONGER, THICKER, LUSTROUS Hair!
- Instantly repairs hair damage from the inside-out
- Helps stimulate hair growth
- Revitalizes & strengthens dry or damaged hair
- Locks-in moisture to help eliminate split ends and frizzy hair
This has been my favorite product to use out of this whole box! It made my hair so soft, and bouncy the next day. I followed the directions and kept in my hair for about 20 minutes. It was a little bit of a messy/greasy process since it is coconut oil but it was worth every single second of mess! LOL I will be purchasing this again in the future.
- IMAGINE YOUR SKIN IN A VELVETY SMOOTH STATE. IMAGINE YOUR SKIN POLISHED, MOISTURIZED AND DETOXIFIED. NOT ONLY DOES THIS BODY POLISH REJUVENATE THE SKIN BUT IT ALSO DEPOSITS 75+ NOURISHING MINERALS THROUGH YOUR SKIN’S PORES, REPLACING THE TOXINS IT EXTRACTS. MADE WITH 100% PINK HIMALAYAN SEA SALT (NO FILLERS) THEN BLENDED WITH ROSE AND LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL PLUS FINE, HAND-GROUND RED ROSE PETALS, THIS BODY POLISH IS GUARANTEED TO BECOME A HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT.
If you follow me on Instagram then you know I am such a bath person! I love taking my baths and having the amazing products to go with it. This scrub has become my holy grail bath scrub! I love that they gave three of these body polishes because they were just fabulous and I have one left! It made my skin feel so soft and exfoliated plus the rose petals made my bath look so cool.
- Your skin may be normal, but your cleansing products should be anything but ordinary. With geranium and lavender oils, this makeup remover slows premature aging and has a calming scent that leaves your mind as refreshed as your beautiful skin.
These makeup removing wipes have become my new go to for now on! I love that the makeup (especially mascara) comes right off since these are made with coconut oil. Its no a longer a fight to take off any mascara and I love it! Plus the scent is so light and refreshing!
- Say goodbye to plastic travel body wash bottles! Take that spa scent with you and enjoy Plaine Products on the road. When you get home you can refill with your regular sized bottle. We make it easy to do good. The body wash is hypoallergenic, baby safe, color safe and cruelty free, no animal testing. Its perfect for all skin types, especially great for anyone with sensitive skin. No harmful chemicals (no PEG, PG, parabens, sulfates, dyes, synthetic fragrances or petrochemicals).
This product I am kind of on the fence about because I need a scent when I wash my body it makes me feel clean (I know sounds so bizarre). This body wash did not have any scent. I do like that it was travel size and perfect for quick trip packing. I also love that its not plastic, and could be reused. I have already re-filled it with body wash of my own preference.
- SPF 30 provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection from the sun’s harmful rays with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. Safe and gentle for all skin types, all over body and face, including babys delicate skin. No fragrance. Non- comedogenic. Will not clog pores.
I really liked that this sunscreen was super convenient to bring with me anywhere and I can slip it right in my purse. I did have the pleasure of using this sunscreen when I went to Punta Cana last month, and it was easy to use when applying sunscreen on your face. It did not rub in well when it was applied anywhere else. I also wouldn’t go spend $20 on .56OZ on a sun stick. (Just being realistic) I did thoroughly enjoy it, but there are somethings I would change.
- Natural Whitening, Antiplaque, Fresh Breath Formula
- Fluoride Free
- SLS Free (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Free)
- Recyclable Metal Tube
- 98% USA Origin Ingredients (2% Japan) to Support American Jobs!
- USA farmed natural mint oil flavoring
- Cruelty-Free – No Animal Testing
- Proudly Made in USA
I am obsessed with David’s Tooth Paste! First off, I am so shocked that they provide such a large tube of toothpaste and it’s filled to the top. I really like the way this toothpaste makes my mouth feel and it made my teeth whiter after just two uses. It does have a minty, peroxide, and baking soda taste but I don’t mind that because I’ve used Arm and Hammer in the past. I also like that they give you a tooth to use to make sure you get all tooth paste out of the tube down to the last drop! I will be buying this tooth paste again once I run out.
- Great gift idea or a great way to sample a few of our Bath Soaks! The set includes 1 bottle of each of our bath soaks, in your choice of scent, 2 fl oz each.
Shimmer Soak – Himalayan, Dead Sea, Epsom Salts + Shimmer (choice of scent)
Sea Salt Bath Soak – Himalayan, Dead Sea and Epsom Salts (choice of scent)
Coconut Jasmine Bath Soak (one scent only) Comes in a natural jute bag. Please see individual product descriptions for details.
These soaks have to be my favorite soaks ever!! I love the shimmer and I love the way the essential oils make you feel soft. The three smells I received were lemon grass, jasmine, and the coconut jasmine bath soak. So far I’ve used the lemon grass shimmer bath salt, and the coconut jasmine bath soak. Unfortunately I am not a fan of the lemon grass smell. It actually gives me pounding migraines so I will be passing the third bottle on to someone else.
- The DJ nods at me. Its totally the neon streaks in my hair. Im starting to loosen up. Cooling peppermint and spearmint energizes my soul. Raspberry, coconut, rosemary anti-oxidant and calendula pump-up my pout. Im ready for anything.
This lip balm has been my go to lately! I keep it right on my night stand so at any point of the night I need lip balm its right there. I love the mint cooling effect this lip balm gives your lips with the yummy taste of berries right after. I will be trying other scents soon like their banana split!
- Our deodorant is made with organic Shea butter, organic Coconut oil and avocado oil, to moisturize and protect your skin. Just the right amount of aluminum free baking soda and arrowroot powder are added to keep odors away. Organic Tea Tree oil helps fight bacteria and organic essential oils gives a fresh light scent. Our lemongrass was rated a perfect “0” by Think Dirty!!!! We are waxfree! ! No residue or film is left behind!! Your pits will love you!!! We are vegan and soyfree…only natural ingredients that you can understand and pronounce.
Even though I’m not a fan of lemon grass I had to try this product out. I’m always on the hunt for new deodorants, and I really enjoyed this one! It lasted all day, it didn’t leave any stains or residues behind, and I want to try the other smells. Since lemon grass is my least favorite I do want to try their lavender. I do hope they make more scents because a variety of different smells would be great. Like powder scent, or even jasmine!
I would really encourage everyone to go check out the Think Dirty website. They do offer other boxes for these months, and in all honesty the $95 is well worth it! You are getting the chance to try clean beauty products which were all full size! Let me know some of your favorite clean products/brands below!
Disclaimer: Think Dirty has sent me this product complimentary, for reviewing purposes. All opinions stated are unbiased and my own, thank you