Summer time calls for summer time colors! I’m all about light colors this time of the year especially pink, one of my favorite summer colors. It’s the perfect color for the perfect mani & pedi + the perfect color for summer time lips!
Her favorite part of her modeling career was being able to sit in that makeup chair and transform. She feels no matter what your mood is a good lip color can make you feel like a million bucks! Patricia carefully crafted each and every shade of this limited edition collection of creamy lipstick bullets, rich glosses and extreme long wear pencils. Runway Rogue is on a mission to bring you high performance cosmetics packed with beneficial ingredients and to explore your personal Attitude of Beauty. The formulas of this lipstick + lipgloss are loaded with hydrating oils and extracts which will pamper your lips and keep them supple and soft. Welcome to lip products with an Attitude. Well, not just any, but your Attitude.
When I first received this package I had no idea what to expect. I had no idea how many lipsticks I was going to receive or what colors. But whoever picked out these two did a fab job because I am obsessed!
Like I say in all my posts I am so taken back when I receive personal notes from brands, especially from Patricia herself. This says so much about a brand when these little personal touches are added.
The packaging really blew away my expectations all together. It’s sleek and the details on the box are everything. Usually new brands/new companies don’t really start off with great packaging but Patricia really put her love into every detail.
The two colors I received is Fashionista which is a satin pink lipstick that’s almost sheer and Bride in Show which is a opal lip gloss. These two products are both full size lippies.
Can we just take a second to admire the silver/chrome bullets these beauty’s are in?! OMG 😍. Packaging is flawless all around!
- As you know, every true Fashionista has this one shade that she knows looks gorgeous on her. I basically wear a different lip color every day, and I love to experiment (hello, I created a lip line!) but whenever I just need a quick pick me up or simply a gorgeous flattering shade, this is my go to color. It works with any outfit, any eye make up, day or night. It’s pink (but not too pink) it’s sweet (but not too sweet) it’s a burnt dusty rose, and that’s my fashion statement!
- Jojoba Oil to hydrate and soften the skin without clogging your pores!
- Safflower Oil to enrich your lips with hydrating vitamin E!
- Aloe Vera to sooth and hydrate your pout!
- Vitamin E to combat free radicals with potent antioxidants!
- Green Tea Extract to rejuvenate skin with anti-aging properties and polyphenols for sebum control!
- White Tea Extract to hydrate your pout with anti-aging compounds that promote longer moisture retention for skin!
- Chamomile Extract to soothe your lips!
- SOFT PEARLY PINK SHIMMER LIP GLOSS FOR THE PERFECT SUPERMODEL SHINE.
- For a runway model, the absolute most coveted outfit to wear in a fashion show is the last one-the bride. I was lucky enough to have this privilege several times during my career, and I loved every minute of it. After showing off the gown, you go backstage and come back out with the designer for the finale, everyone is applauding and you feel like a million bucks. I designed this pearly pink perfection with that in mind. It’s very glossy, delicately bare, and you will most certainly steal the show, even if you are not the bride in it:)
- Loved how they have an abundance of colors.
- Loved being able to mix these two colors together, and got ultimate shine.
- Love how many good ingredients and oils are in these lip products.
- Love that the lipstick never made my lips dry at all.
- Love the packaging of these products.
- Super affordable and could be purchased online.
- I only have one con and that is that the lip gloss was a little sticky, and I really don’t like sticky lip gloss.
I had so much fun using these two lip products! I really enjoyed having the opportunity to work with Runway Rogue too they have been nothing but amazing. My favorite part of these two products was mixing the lipstick and the lip gloss together to get one awesome shiny result! (Picture down below). The colors were right up my alley and so perfect for summer. I hope Patrica brings full face makeup to her line soon because that would be amazing. I will be purchasing more great lip products from her limited edition line soon!
I hope you enjoyed reading this post! If you are interested in purchasing any Patricia Hartmann lip products please go to Runway Rogue and go check them all out!
Disclaimer: Runway Rogue has sent me this product complimentary, for reviewing purposes. All opinions stated are unbiased and my own, thank you