I was contemplating even putting this post up today because it’s August already and July ended days ago. But I figured I got such cute stuff in this Boxy Charm box for July that I just had to show you. I’m pretty sure this is the coolest box that we received thus far! After receiving July’s box I decided to cancel Boxy Charm for right now because I have SOOO much makeup, so much is an understatement! Like a ridiculous amount of makeup that will probably last me to do my family, and friends makeup for the next 50 years. So I put myself on a buying halt (from Sephora, Boxy Charm, Ulta, Etc.) until I start using some of my other makeup. (Believe me this was the hardest thing I had to do!) Im kind of regretting canceling Boxy Charm too because I saw Augusts box and its awesome! So I may re-subscribe for August then cancel again LOL!
You always receive 5-6 full size beauty products with Boxy Charm that are usually name brand to luxury products.
This months brands were Bare Minerals, Colourpop, Blinc, Project Beauty, and WinkyLux.
- This thin, lightweight formula smoothly glides on the lips leaving SUPER intense pigment with a bold ultra-matte look. It is very long-lasting and 100% kiss-proof AKA no transferring!
I have so many colourpop lippies! They are my fav + they are super affordable! This color is gorgeous and I cant wait to use it!
- Keep your makeup fresh all day long. Just Spray, Set $ Go! You’ve got this, gorgeous!
So when I used this I didnt have any makeup on my face but when I sprayed it without makeup I did not like this spray. It smelt funny and it was sticky. Is that how my makeup is staying because of this sticky water? Not sure but I will give you an update on this product once I really try it with makeup on.
- This palette features a combination of 5 highly-pigmented, jewel tone eye shadows. The shades beautifully pair together to give a gorgeous, golden eye look. This formula blends effortlessly, and is long-lasting.
I am obsessed with this palette! I haven’t used it yet besides these swatches but do you see that pigmentation it has?! GORGEOUS! I seriously cant wait to play around with this palette and create some awesome look!
- This silky and ultra-fine combination of setting powder and finishing powder instantly vanishes on all skin tones. Enjoy on even, long lasting, natural looking, luminous complexion.
This BareMinerals highlight reminds me of the Hour Glass Cosmetics highlighting palette. This ones comes with an oil absorbing powder on the left that is translucent and the beautiful pigmented highlighter on the right. Never really tried anything from BareMinerals before besides lipstick so I am stoked to try this one!
- One brow pencil to rule them all! Simplify your brow game with this 2-step pencil. Its firm texture gives maximum control so anyone can be a brow boss.
Im kind of curious to try this out because when I gave it a swatch it seemed super hard to apply. Like the color just didnt want to come off the pencil itself. I just hope it doesnt pull out any of my eyebrows hairs!
My favorite products by far this month had to be the Invisible Light Translucent Powder Duo and the Blinc eye shadow palette!!
What are your favorite Boxy Charm products for July or any month?! Leave me a comment down below!