I always love doing my friends makeup! Whether it is for special occasions, if their going out, or even just for fun. I had the pleasure of doing my good friend Joanna’s makeup for a wedding she had just about two weekends ago at the most amazing place anyone can get married in New York….the famous Russo’s on the Bay. Knowing how gorgeous and fancy this place is I knew I had to give her a really glam look that night. She was luckily wearing an all black dress so picking and choosing colors for this look was a breeze! We could of literally did anything!! Check out her look below!
Joanna wanted a smokey eye look and that is exactly what we gave her!! A gorgeous subtle smokey eye that has that little bit of pop in those outer corners. Want to know how I achieved this subtle smokey eye wedding look? Keep reading below!
- Burberry fresh glow nude radiance No.01 for primer.
- Smashbox photo finish primer used to prime eyelids.
- Maybelline FitMe concealer in fair to make a base for eyelids.
- Rimmel London stay matte translucent powder to set the concealed eyelids.
- Naked Palette & Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay was used to create this eye look (unfortunately I did not write down what colors I used, sorry!)
- Rimmel London lasting finish foundation in true beige.
- I mixed Joannas foundation with the Marc Jacobs Do you Dew? Coconut drops to give her a hydrating dewy/glowy look.
- Maybelline FitMe concealer in fair & light once again but this time for concealing under the eyes, and highlight points.
- Colourpop sculpting stix in color new renaissance for the cheek bone contour.
- Pacifica bronzer in sun kissed to go over contour, make it deeper and used this to warm up her face.
- Kiko Milano Blush (not sure of the color will update shortly)
- Too Faced candlelight warm glow highlighting duo.
- Too Faced melted chocolate lipstick in color chocolate milkshake.
Joanna has beautiful eye brows so there was no fill in needed. She recently got these lashes done so their was no mascara needed at this point either.
Would love some post recommendations on what you want to see on my blog! Leave your recommendations in the comments below & thanks for reading loves!