This makeup look that you about to see today has to be one of my favorites that I’ve done so far! For one there is quite a funny story behind this look that makes me chuckle every time. My sister Melissa had a blind date this night with someone she met on tinder she wanted her makeup done, and she needed it done ASAP. The look we were going for here is as natural as possible because she didn’t want to be fake as fuck on the first date. LOL! But she wanted just enough coverage on her face to still look natural but just enough to cover her blemishes. Which is understandable because you don’t want him running for the hills on the first date either! We came up with this Au natural look for a blind date, date night and it has become my absolute favorite natural look! Keep reading to find out all products I used to achieve this look below.
- The first thing I did was prime Melissa’s face + eye lids. I used the Burberry Luminous Fluid Base No.1 primer in nude radiance.
- Next I primed her eye lids with the Too Faced Born This Way concealer in very fair. Make sure to blend those lids in with a damp beauty blender.
- Next I set those lids we just primed with Rimmel London’s Stay Matte translucent powder.
- Next I used Tarte Cosmetics Rain Forest of the Sea eye shadow palette. Because I did this look such a while ago I don’t have the colors I used =/ But for future tutorials I will be making sure to write down every color used + in which order it was used.
- Next we applied foundation. We used the Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay full coverage in color light medium sand.
- You can use a damp beauty blender to blend this in or your favorite foundation brush. My favorite foundation brush to use is part of the Artis Elite Brush Collection.
- The next thing I did was use the Too Faced Born This Way concealer again this time only applying under the eyes and any spots that need to be covered.
- We then took the Rimmel London Stay Matte translucent powder again to set all the concealer we just put down.
- Next I took the Wet N Wild Color Icon bronzer in ticket to Brazil and applied a light amount to the top of the forehead, her cheek bones and a little dusting all over her face to just to warm her face up a little bit. We did not do a contour for the simple reason of trying to keep it natural.
- Next we took the Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush in color peach beach and applied this blush to her smiling cheeks!
- Last we took the Becca Jaclyn Hill face palette and used champagne pop and prosecco pop highlighter mixed, and applied that highlighter right above those cheek bones.
Would love some post recommendations on what you want to see on my blog! Leave your recommendations in the comments below & thanks for reading loves!