Are you ready for fall? I am definitely not ready and would like to keep summer around forever, but let’s be realistic that will NEVER happen LOL unless you live in Florida. Since the weather here in NYC has been a little chilly these last few days (it’s the darnest thing & we are in august..hmm) the weather has inspired to do something for fallish this week on the blog. Today I bring you this amazing fall makeup look that will look amazing on anyone + it is super easy to do!
Keep reading for a step by step tutorial + all the products I used to achieve this look.
- The first thing I did was prime the whole face and eye lids with Becca’s Back Light primer. (This is a great alternative to the Burberry primer I used in the past!)
- The next thing I did was the eyes. I used Studio Makeup on the go warm up makeup palette. I used 3 colors in total out of here (see below). I first used colors 1+2 for the crease then I sprayed my shadow brush with a little Mario Badescu Rose Water Spray and then dipped it in that warmish gold color and applied all over the lids.
- I decided to skip concealer on Nicole all together since she has gorgeous skin, and we went right into foundation. We applied the Maybelline Fit Me foundation in nude beige 125.
- Next we took a little bit of the Rimmel London Stay Matte translucent powderRimmel London Stay Matte translucent powder to just set that foundation we applied.
- Next we took Pacifica bronzer in sun kissed to warm up certain areas of her face.
- We then took Makeup Revolutions matte blush in color nude, and applied the right amount from her ear down to her cheekbone.
- The next thing we did is apply a little highlight. We used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero glow kit and applied forever lit right on those cheekbones.
- The product we used is the beautiful Too Faced melted chocolate lipstick in chocolate honey.
I hope you all enjoyed this fall inspired look! if there is a look you want to see please let me know in the comments down below!