Seriously smoked out & we are not talking about grilling! Today’s MOTD post is from a chilly March night where my sister & I were going out for a night on the town with our ladies (which just consisted of dinner with friends, LOL). This look was perfect for her because the ambiance of the night just matched up so well! Spring trying to creep in but it was still very much winter, the restaurant had a dark ambiance, and the look just went! We gave her some silver tones, with some serious smoke. Want to see how I achieved this look and what products I used? Keep reading below.
- The first thing I used was the Smash Box Photo Finish primer and applied this all over her face and lids.
- We then took the NYX Cosmetics Butt Naked Palette and used the following colors:
- I mixed 1 & 2 for the crease
- Sprayed my Mario Badescu Rose water all over the shadow brush and packed down color number 3 all over the lid.
- I used color number 4 to smoke out her outer corners of her eyes.
- Next I took the Kat Von D Lock It foundation in color light 44 cool and applied all over the face. This is a really heavy full coverage foundation so a little goes a long way + make sure to blend really well.
- Next we used the Too Faced Born this Way concealer in very fair and applied to all highlighting areas (Under the eyes, in the middle of the forehead, down the bridge of the nose, the center of her chin, and touched up any spots that needed some covering). I blended all of this in with a damp beauty blender.
- After applying the concealer too many places I like to take the Rimmel London Stay Matte translucent powder to set the concealer.
- I then took the Pacifica Bronzer in sun kissed and applied it to the contour areas plus wherever she needed some warming up. (Under the cheekbones, temples, top of the forehead closes to the hair line, the sides of her nose, and a light brush over the face).
- Next we applied the Too Faced Sweetheart blush in peach beach to her cheekbones.
- We then applied the Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero glow kit in forever lit to those cheekbones.
- After that we filled in her eye brows with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz.
- Lastly and the most important the lipstick. We used Too Faced Melted Chocolate in shade chocolate honey.