As summer starts to wind down I wanted to share with you a skincare brand + their products that have become so routine and necessary to my everyday life during this summer. This all started when I came home from Dominican Republic with badly burned skin/sun poisoning due to too much sun exposure that I needed to start putting my skin first. Today is going to be all about June Jacobs and their summer essentials collection. One thing I found super exciting about this brand is that they are sister brands with Peter Thomas Roth. For those who are unsure of Peter Thomas Roth they are a great skincare brand of face washes, moisturizers, etc. June Jacobs has been a world-renowned spa visionary and beauty and wellness expert for over 30 years who has created a skincare line centered on highly-efficacious, natural ingredients formulated to deliver immediate, impactful results with long-term benefits
I was so excited when I received their summer collection in the mail because I know this is exactly what my skin needed and more.
I love the cute little carrying bag I received with the products. Its so easy to bring my products on the go, and take them with me when I’m traveling.
The three products I received from June Jacobs are their
- Rapid repair healing cream
- Lip Renewal Chapstick 50 SPF
- Protective Moisturizer SPF 30
For summer/when in the sun products with SPF are so crucial to have because sun can do so much damage to our skin. I always make sure to put some sort of sunscreen on when I know its going to be a hot day and especially protect my face.
- This nourishing, paraben and preservative free formula helps provide superb, comprehensive broad spectrum protection and maximum hydration. Powerful patented anti-oxidant blend of white, red and green tea extracts combined with goji berry, pomegranate and grape seed extracts help neutralize free radicals and protect from environmental toxins to help prevent dryness and moisture loss.
June Jacobs lip renewal have become one of my favorite chapsticks ever!! It’s a minty chapstick and it makes your lips feel cold as ice (love that feeling btw). It also makes your lips so soft, and I don’t need to apply chapstick as often as I do when I use this one. I also like that I have something to protect my lippies for when I go to the beach or just lounge by the pool because c’mon now who likes sun burned lips?! I surely don’t!
- This revolutionary clinically-tested face and body treatment helps soothe irritation and provides up to 24-hour moisturization. A concentrated complex from the Swiss Alps of edelweiss extract, a rare flower known as the “survival star” as it withstands extreme climate conditions, and imperatoria extract, a wildflower known for its anti-inflammatory properties, helps promote skin’s resilience to everyday external stresses. High performance actives allantoin and dimethicone provide a long-lasting protective barrier locking in vital moisture and nutrients to shield skin from dryness while shea butter works to restore softness. Oleic and linoleic acids help improve skin texture to create a smoother, more youthful appearance. Powerful patented anti-oxidant blend of white, red and green tea extracts combined with goji berry, pomegranate and grape seed extracts help to neutralize free radicals, protect skin from environmental toxins and combat the visible signs of premature aging. Gentle yet effective, this non-greasy formula absorbs quickly to leave skin healthy, nourished and perfectly rejuvenated.
I love how soft this makes my skin feel after every use! I find myself using this moisturizer when I get out of the shower. After a long day at the beach or sitting in the pool my skin becomes super dried out thanks to chlorine and that great sea salt air. This moisturizer is great for every single part of your body with the exception of your face and it really does help lock in that moisture for 24 hours.
- Paraben and preservative free, this hydrating moisturizer with sunscreen calms delicate skin while a potent blend of UV protectors guards against the harmful rays of the sun. Powerful patented anti-oxidant blend of white, red and green tea extracts combined with goji berry, pomegranate and grape seed extracts help to neutralize free radicals, protect skin from environmental toxins and combat the visible signs of premature aging.
I love love love this protective moisturizer. It doesn’t tell you that it should be used for your face but that’s exactly what I use it for. After I wash my face in the morning I find myself applying this as a day cream just for the simple fact that it has SPF & its summer time in New York. It makes my skin super soft while protecting it against those strong UV rays. If I can change one thing about this product it would be the scent. Dont get my wrong I love things that smell good but I dont find it necessary to have the smell of flowers on my face. For a face moisturizer it should be a light scent, or no scent at all.
- Love how every product is made for summer! Especially the ones with the SPF in it because it is so essential to have protection in the summer time.
- How soft the moisturizer and healing creams make my skin.
- Obsessed with the minty lip balm and how cold it makes my lips feel.
- Love how June Jacobs promote healthy skin by not using parabens, preservatives, petrochemicals, synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrance and sulfates when possible in their products.
- Love how these products are not greasy and easily absorb into your skin.
- I’m personally not a fan of the flowery smell in some of the products. It can be very overpowering and I am not a fan of over powering scents especially on my face + if you have sensitive skin.
- Price is a huge factor here. These products can be very pricey for some (like myself) I’m always one to keep myself on a budget due to the simple fact that we have real world adulting problems like rent, cable, heat, hot water, car insurance, car payment and student loans to pay. For me to purchase some of these products again I would have to catch them on a sale.
I could love to know some of your summer essentials products that you have been using for your skin this summer?! Let me know in the comments below.
June Jacobs & Brand Backer has sent me this product complimentary, for reviewing purposes. All opinions stated are unbiased and my own, thank you.