I’m excited to share this review with you guys today (like every review) because this one is about something I LOVE!!! BATHS!! If you already didn’t know I LOVE taking baths! They are my favorite thing to do after a long stressful week of being at work and there so much fun! (I know I sound like a little kid, but it’s the truth LOL, whatever!) I always like to use different bubble baths, bath bombs and even salts to make the bath that much better. Today, I bring you something totally different that I never even tried in my bath myself till now!
- Revitalize your body through a pure soak brine solution of this 100% natural, mineral-rich Himalayan pink salt.
- The beautiful pink color variations of this salt makes your bath feel like you’re in a relaxing, therapeutic spa treatment. Great for health and beauty uses. Can also use to purify the air in a room by placing a few salt rocks in a nice tray. You can make this part of your aromatherapy routine by adding a few drops of your favorite essential oils to your bath.
First off, let’s chat about their packaging. I love that they put it in a clear jar that’s just the perfect size because I could put in the bathroom and it looks good as a decorative piece. If it put it under the sink it doesn’t take up too much room and fits perfectly! It’s a win, win here and look how much product they give you!! Even though these salt rocks are large this container is filled to the top! Definitely worth the $12.95 for how much you are getting. The upside to this is even breaking these rocks into smaller ones to make it so further.
Find all the amazing benefits of putting Pink Himalayan Bath Salts in our bath below:
- It supports weight loss
- Balances hormones
- You can even use it in your home improve air quality
- Adds needed nutrients to your skin and body through dermal absorption and also draws out toxins (detoxifying) with a bath soak solution
- Believed to lower blood pressure, regulate pH levels, improve digestion and strengthen your body
- Relax at the end of the day with this pure salt’s minerals and soothing properties to relieve achy muscles
Now for the moment you have all been waiting for!
I thoroughly enjoyed taking a bath with these salts because they were different. It gave the water a different texture if that makes any sense? Lol! They didn’t have a fragrance so it didn’t smell like anything but I did wind up pouring in my own lavender bubble bath to make bubbles + make it smell good. I soaked in the tub for about 20 minutes and played my “spa” music as I was relaxing LOL (I always do!) After I got out I didn’t dry my wet skin right away. You are supposed to air dry for a little while then gently pat dry. Immediately I realized what a difference it made my skin. I was SOOOO soft all thanks to these pink Himalayan salt rocks. These have made my bath time that much better, and Ill be needing to purchase more soon as I am almost out!
- You get the bank for your buck with this one! A lot goes along way too if you make the salts into smaller pieces.
- This makes your skin so darn soft!
- Has so many good benefits attached to it!
- Makes it like you are having an affordable day at the spa!
- The packaging is designed perfectly for easy storing.
- It should come with different scents.
- It takes forever to dissolve, literally FOREVER!
- I decided to play with a rock of salt when I was in the bath by rubbing my thumb on it over and over again. It winded up drying out my thumb so bad I had to drench it in hand cream!
For my fellow bath lovers I would love to know what are some of your favorite items to use when you are trying to soak, pamper yourself, or do a at home spa day?! Let me know down in the comment section!