I love my skincare, and I’m sure all of you know that already! I’m always up for trying and testing new products and when this one fell into my lap I was all for it! I’ve used Jan Marini products in the past and one thing is for sure they do not disappoint so I was already going into this with high expectations. I waited till Thursday came around which is the day I like to do at home spa days which usually consist of bath time, face masks, and all around pampering. Jan Marini never skimps on perfecting packaging plus an adorable note! They do this every single time and I love how personalized it is!
- Jan Marini Clean Zyme is a supplemental home care exfoliation product that digests dead skin cells without harming sensitive or irritated tissues. This potent cleanser allows other resurfacing agents to reach the skin more effectively, with desired skin rejuvenation, acne, hyperpigmentation and scar reduction results more rapidly obtained.
When I first put this on my face I was taken back by the odd smell and the weird gel like texture. I couldn’t figure out where I knew this smell from..then it hit me! It was ORANGE! But not a full blown orange scent just slightly which totally threw me off because the color of this cleanser is green LOL! The first thing you are supposed to do is wash your face with this cleanser, leave on for 2 minutes then wash off using damp washcloth.
Jan Marini Skin Research Skin Zyme
- Skin Zyme (formally Skin Zyme Papaya Mask) is a highly effective mask made from papaya enzymes. Jan Marini designed this product for supplemental home care exfoliation, with its ability to thoroughly digest dead epidermal cells without harming sensitive or irritated tissues. Benefits of other resurfacing agents are dramatically accelerated and desired results are more rapidly obtained with regard to skin rejuvenation, acne, hyperpigmentation and scar reduction.
This mask smells exactly like the cleanser, kind of! I wasn’t expecting a green color either like the cleanser but green it is! Right after you are done taking off the face cleanser you apply an even layer of this face mask all over your face, and then leave for 10-20 minutes. I left mine on for 20 minutes to get the most out of this mask. After you are done with your 20 minutes you take a drop of the cleanser again and rub it all over your face to exfoliate kind of. Then you take your damp wash cloth again, take it off and splash your face about 10 times with water to get the remaining mask, and cleanser off. Then pat dry, and apply your favorite moisturizer. If you are totally confused check out the video I did below!
After using this mask a few times over the last few weeks I fell in love with it. Honestly, I fell in love with it after my first time using it. It just made my skin feel brand new! It was soft to the touch, smooth, and glowing like never before! I literally couldn’t stop touching my face! When applying the product it does feel like a little weird on your skin, but that just means its working! I know use this product once a week on my face! This will totally be a re-purchase once I’m on E.
- Makes your skin soft.
- Makes your skin healthy looking.
- Makes your skin glow.
- Takes away all the bad stuff on your face!
- The smell is a little funny.
- The price can be expensive for some!
What are some of your life changing skincare products?! I would love to know so make sure you comment down below so I can check them out!
Disclaimer: Jan Marini has sent me this product complimentary, for reviewing purposes. All opinions stated are unbiased and my own, thank you.